Am I Wrong For This? BC3s Update Pg4

So I want to ask my father for the black cement 3s on black Friday
But he hasn't been around since I was 9 and he just came back into my life a month ago

I really want the shoes but going to ask him for them makes me feel kinda bummy

So am I wrong

Cliffs-

-Father comes back after 6 years, a month ago

-I want to ask him for the black cement 3s

-Feel kinda bummy going to ask

-Am I wrong NT

I didn't post this in Jb because it's not exactly about the shoes.

Originally Posted by capuT

you can't cop out some money? yes it is bummy

thank you for the opinion
smile.gif

Depends. If you're 19 and below you can and it wouldn't look anyway as that should be the least that he can do for you and people know that teens buy sneakers and clothes etc. If you're 20 and up it would look bummy .

Were the cliffs really necessary?

And a more serious question, how old are you? I think that would determine if it is "bummy."

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

And a more serious question, how old are you? I think that would determine if it is "bummy."

Cliffs for NTs hate for "strenuous" reading
I'm 15

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Cliffs for NTs hate for "strenuous" reading
I'm 15
Yeah, but not when the cliffs are pretty much the same length as your original post 
laugh.gif

And it's not bummy.  Refer to what Tom Diginson.  You're still young...I don't think there's anything wrong with asking your dad to buy you some kicks. (18 or younger)

You should be asking for way more than just the BC3's if he's been MIA. I don't mean that in a just a financial way but also in a physiological way.

I wouldn't ask until you've built a better rapport. Don't want to appear like you're using him or making him feel like he "owes" you.

I know how you feel op you dont want to seem like you need him but at the same time you want the sneakers and cant afford them. I say put your pride aside and ask for them.

Originally Posted by Lxj

I wouldn't ask until you've built a better rapport. Don't want to appear like you're using him or making him feel like he "owes" you.
QFT

Building a strong relationship should be your main focus bro.

Hell no dude, it's your dad.
He ain't been there for you for the last 6 years.
HE owes YOU dawg

Well thats how I see it anyways
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with asking. Worst he can say is no.

Actually, maybe he'll just bounce again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom