Am I Wrong For This? BC3s Update Pg4

Well it depends. Did he just up and leave you and your moms one day, or was he sending her money and %@@#?

Did he at least call you and/or talk to you during those years?

If yes and he has the money I would ask, if not I would punch that $#*!$ in his face.

Also why the hell did he decide to come back into your life at this moment?

You don't have to answer if you don't want.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Playboy you better ride this @#%% to the fullest. I hope you seen that Fresh Prince episode you cant trust them @+*%%+ sometimes...

AKA NT's favorite episode
laugh.gif
.  I probably wouldn't ask just because he's been gone for 6 years and he's gonna expect you to welcome him back with open arms, especially if he buys you the shoes.  If you really want to then you can ask him, but the most I would do is just hint to him that you want the shoes, but don't have the money...

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Well it depends. Did he just up and leave you and your moms one day, or was he sending her money and %@@#? 
Did he at least call you and/or talk to you during those years?

If yes and he has the money I would ask, if not I would punch that $#*!$ in his face.

Also why the hell did he decide to come back into your life at this moment?

You don't have to answer if you don't want.

-No child support or money
-Used to see him for a couple weeks when I was 9

-Didn't see him again till now

-Don't know why he chose now

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Lxj said:
I wouldn't ask until you've built a better rapport. Don't want to appear like you're using him or making him feel like he "owes" you.
QFT

Building a strong relationship should be your main focus bro.

i agree. In january guys will be selling those shoes in the B&S forum anyway to pay for their credit card debt....

He walked away from your life 6 years ago?

Damn, you have the right to ask for all the money in the world.

i was gonna say it was bummy..

but then i seen ur 15 so.. yea.. why not ask him lol.. ur still a kid..

15?? wow. never knew NT was THAT young...

and forget the shoes man. if he hasn't been around for a while, build a relationship...

and do you have a job?
just curious...

I mean that wouldn't be worst thing someone has supposedly done in history for some III's.

All in all homie, just try and hustle the bread up yourself. I wouldn't suggest you ask dude for some shoe money, let this be a lesson to you.

He'll probably give you a lecture on the poor quality of Jordan Brand so you'll change your mind.

Originally Posted by Noah Caine

I mean that wouldn't be worst thing someone has supposedly done in history for some III's.

All in all homie, just try and hustle the bread up yourself. I wouldn't suggest you ask dude for some shoe money, let this be a lesson to you.
What you did there, was indeed noticed.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by Noah Caine

What you did there, was indeed noticed.
btw ,link to that thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lxj

I wouldn't ask until you've built a better rapport. Don't want to appear like you're using him or making him feel like he "owes" you.
But his father does owe him. Unless there is a very good reason for his absence, ask for those kicks.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Were the cliffs really necessary?

And a more serious question, how old are you? I think that would determine if it is "bummy."

Cliffs for NTs hate for "strenuous" reading
I'm 15
its prolly been said but that dude owes u more than just shoes being gone for 6 years. the least he could do is that. so no its not bummy your only 15 for damn sake... now will he get um for you is another story...

if you want to sound super bummy, you can ask him "do you want to help me pay for these shoes I really want and that I've been waiting a long time for" then you chip in some, i guess

it'll look like you've been saving up and are responsible, as opposed to a free gimme . . . i mean, a month is kind of short to be asking for $100+ presents imo (you want him to know that you're not using him, ya know? unless you are, but that's out of my scope)

the dude is a 15 year old kid if he wants the cool new 200 dollar pair of jordans from a dad that decides to pop in and out of life at his convenience then why shouldn't he ask.

its not bummy at all but i guess it depends where your relationship is now and where do you think it is going.

like someone else said drop a hint.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Were the cliffs really necessary?

And a more serious question, how old are you? I think that would determine if it is "bummy."

Cliffs for NTs hate for "strenuous" reading
I'm 15

You better ask for that +@%$! 

Back
Top Bottom