AM90 Members Only: updated

anyone know any % off promotional codes for NikeID members only? I'm searching online and will post any if I find them..

Who said we can't order 24 hours from now? the only thing i've heard is that the AM1 is gonna be up around the 15th....i could b wrong...

can we all just post up our ID's and leave the requests, suggestions, idiocies alone? AJFlint is obviously overwhelmed by the AM world and the NikeIDworld. he can't decide on pullin the trigger (we've all been there before with Nike ID i'm sure)......we're overwhelmed by his numerous postswithin minutes of each other trying to get as much info as he can in as little time as possible, maybe he thinks ININE5 doesn't have a job or school toattend to..........cool pics of kicks is the only thing that's gonna keep this civil and informative.
cool0043.gif

these might be my second pair

jibbycanoe wrote:

anyone know any % off promotional codes for NikeID members only? I'm searching online and will post any if I find them..

What I do is register a new email everytime I make an order to get the free shipping. Thats the only discount I know of right now for nikeid.com.

KVN

mr AJFlint13, you have quickly became the most annoying dude on Niketalk, do us all a favor and become a member at the other sneaker forum and leave us allalone. If you havent got the hint by now that we all think its annoying to read your post every other post on this thread then you are never going to get itand please do us all a favor and log off and dont return. None of us want to continue reading your posts, im sure of it. Inine already posted pictures once, heis not obligated to even do that, let alone post outside pics so YOU can decide if you want to order or not. Either order or dont, but please quit using thisthread to boost your post count because all you are doing is cluttering up the place. Its not appreciated.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

mr AJFlint13, you have quickly became the most annoying dude on Niketalk, do us all a favor and become a member at the other sneaker forum and leave us all alone. If you havent got the hint by now that we all think its annoying to read your post every other post on this thread then you are never going to get it and please do us all a favor and log off and dont return. None of us want to continue reading your posts, im sure of it. Inine already posted pictures once, he is not obligated to even do that, let alone post outside pics so YOU can decide if you want to order or not. Either order or dont, but please quit using this thread to boost your post count because all you are doing is cluttering up the place. Its not appreciated.

pimp.gif
word.

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Originally Posted by FeelMode

mr AJFlint13, you have quickly became the most annoying dude on Niketalk, do us all a favor and become a member at the other sneaker forum and leave us all alone. If you havent got the hint by now that we all think its annoying to read your post every other post on this thread then you are never going to get it and please do us all a favor and log off and dont return. None of us want to continue reading your posts, im sure of it. Inine already posted pictures once, he is not obligated to even do that, let alone post outside pics so YOU can decide if you want to order or not. Either order or dont, but please quit using this thread to boost your post count because all you are doing is cluttering up the place. Its not appreciated.

pimp.gif
word.
I could care less about my post count man...I dont even know where that is....
i will do you a favor and never return!!
ha
please do not direct your comments to me, get laid or something man!!
embarassed.gif

So yea...AM90s are supposed to be gone, when AM1s arrive - is what I heard...whoknows...

Originally Posted by derekdru

With free shipping I had to pull the trigger thanks KVN.

am90IDmarina.JPG

I have been debating on these, or replacing the blue with ozone...I cant decide..

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I have been debating on these, or replacing the blue with ozone...I cant decide..

I think you should get the ozone pair for the good of the forum. We wouldn't want real world pics of the same shoe.

I think you should get the ozone pair for the good of the forum. We wouldn't want real world pics of the same shoe.
What do you mean? the good of the goodof the forum?
I have made over abillion different colorways..i would pick the one I like..but it prolly would not be marina..dont get offended man..

laugh.gif
oh the irony.

ALRIGHT, Thanks those beutiful pics outside in the sun so we all get to see the different materials/colors
real helpful man....great guy Inne5
..........................?
guess he doesnt want to share with NKETALK his IDs, although theyre ugly, he should still share materials/colors with us..IN DETAIL!!!
THATS the point of this forum!!

AJFlint13? Who the hell this AJFlint13? (Last I checked, I don't recall seeing any pics posted by an AJFlint13 to share with "NKETALK".)

As for everyone else, sorry if I couldn't post better pics. I've been rather busy lately. But after looking at my pics on a different monitor, I thinkwhat I posted should be good enough to get the point across regarding the lightness of the tar mid-sole compared to the glazed pull-up tar on the rest of theshoe. And as for the other parts of the shoe, there's already been better pics posted of the same colors and materials by other members in this thread.

just got mine last week - "tar" is not 100% black - more like an off brown color with a black hue

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

ALRIGHT, Thanks those beutiful pics outside in the sun so we all get to see the different materials/colors
guess he doesnt want to share with NKETALK his IDs, although theyre ugly, he should still share materials/colors with us..IN DETAIL!!!

AJFlint13? Who the hell this AJFlint13? (Last I checked, I don't recall seeing any pics posted by an AJFlint13 to share with "NKETALK".)

As for everyone else, sorry if I couldn't post better pics. I've been rather busy lately. But after looking at my pics on a different monitor, I think what I posted should be good enough to get the point across regarding the lightness of the tar mid-sole compared to the glazed pull-up tar on the rest of the shoe. And as for the other parts of the shoe, there's already been better pics posted of the same colors and materials by other members in this thread.

much appreciated bro

yea it says late airplane from pampanga it was delayed a few hours but it has departed already and the delivery date disappeared again.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

As for everyone else, sorry if I couldn't post better pics. I've been rather busy lately. But after looking at my pics on a different monitor, I think what I posted should be good enough to get the point across regarding the lightness of the tar mid-sole compared to the glazed pull-up tar on the rest of the shoe. And as for the other parts of the shoe, there's already been better pics posted of the same colors and materials by other members in this thread.

Im a guy with an addiction to shoes, and thought ppl shared detailed pics..thats all man...no I havent posted pics..but when I do...you will feel as ifyoure looking at them in person
AND no.....I didnt see any pics of all nubuck granite with cerise accent.....did I miss that....and all glazed tar upper/mudguard ect.....I must have missed it

am90IDmarina.JPG

dam, i ordered a second pair already, woulda been nice to safe $10
embarassed.gif
those look nice, blue airbag woulda set it off though, but nice nonetheless

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yea it says late airplane from pampanga it was delayed a few hours but it has departed already and the delivery date disappeared again.
where is that? does anyone know what country they make these id's?

mine shipped yesterday

gonna order one more pair(all glazed upper) when these come in.

All glazed upper? what color...i think nubuck is the way to go..no doubt..glazed is so off

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Who said we can't order 24 hours from now? the only thing i've heard is that the AM1 is gonna be up around the 15th....i could b wrong...

can we all just post up our ID's and leave the requests, suggestions, idiocies alone? AJFlint is obviously overwhelmed by the AM world and the NikeID world. he can't decide on pullin the trigger (we've all been there before with Nike ID i'm sure)......we're overwhelmed by his numerous posts within minutes of each other trying to get as much info as he can in as little time as possible, maybe he thinks ININE5 doesn't have a job or school to attend to..........cool pics of kicks is the only thing that's gonna keep this civil and informative.
cool0043.gif

these might be my second pair

before you order those...have you seen how those color match..dude on iss did dragon with silver
I think dragon needs to stay with white, but just wanted you to see that.....IT is a good picture!!

mine shipped yesterday

gonna order one more pair(all glazed upper) when these come in.

All glazed upper? what color...i think nubuck is the way to go..no doubt..glazed is so off

i was gonna use white overlay and black mudguard but i changed my mind.

edit: took em down for order
glasses.gif
post em in 22-30 days

Back
Top Bottom