AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Not bad JBILLZ

I would return..order the same ones with white instead of peroxide liner...and scratch that stitching....

i like em other than that

wheres the glue stain?
Also.....is that check actually black? or is it peroxide as well?:

more like a shiny tootsie roll
Originally Posted by KVN

If I were you, and could afford it, return your shoes and reorder ASAP. You never know if they'll make any changes to the color palette and it would be a bit faster then waiting for the refund first.
KVN

i got a other pair on that just started getting made earlier this week
and my outlet is far,

those look alright Joe.....i'm glad i got to see that tar lining....i'd have been mad ordering a black based shoe with what i would've thought tobe black or charcoal liner and then getting a brown liner.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Last minute idea. Thoughts?

I kinda like these or the way the colorblocking is done. Is the swoosh glazed? Green isn't really me, but do u

KVN

i called nike today and she said just write on a piece of paper the order number and whats wrong with them and the money will be returned in about 10 days.

ill just keep the money from these, and hopefully my other pair turns out great.

I wasn't really feeling those Joe, good luck on your return. I am lucky enough to have an outlet 10 mins away.

I got an manufacturing started email on the 8th and I was hoping to get a shipping confirmation this week but nothing yet.

Originally Posted by derekdru

I wasn't really feeling those Joe, good luck on your return. I am lucky enough to have an outlet 10 mins away.

I got an manufacturing started email on the 8th and I was hoping to get a shipping confirmation this week but nothing yet.

thanks i sent em back yesterday, that pair i returned took about 25 days to get here so you probably get a shipping next week or the beginning of the weekafter, i got manufacturing email on monday so ill most likely see my next pair i ordered at the end of the month beginning of june.

Damn, I didn't really think they would pull it off today. I managed to make put in an order last night/early morning. I guess this means will see alot morepics of what people ordered.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn, I didn't really think they would pull it off today. I managed to make put in an order last night/early morning. I guess this means will see alot more pics of what people ordered.

people did say 5/14..... this is why i was telling AJflint to make a decision and not wait....if you just ordered in before the lock, there's a chanceyou get your shoes and have to return them, you won;t get to make another pair. no matter how much you beg NIKEiD.

i wonder if AJflint ever got to make his......

i'm a lil anxious to see what they will put up now and if it will be the AM1 since it's not on the reg. nike id site.

hope its am1 and i wouldnt be upset if it was am95 as long as they came with some good materials and colors

but people said am1 would be back on the 15 so lets see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn, I didn't really think they would pull it off today. I managed to make put in an order last night/early morning. I guess this means will see alot more pics of what people ordered.

people did say 5/14..... this is why i was telling AJflint to make a decision and not wait....if you just ordered in before the lock, there's a chance you get your shoes and have to return them, you won;t get to make another pair. no matter how much you beg NIKEiD.

I don't mind returning them if their jacked up. As it is I'm thinking I'm kinda spending too much on kicks. Right now I'm looking atgetting the CDP pack later this month, the white/red XX3s, Jordan Army 1s and maybe another pair of bobbitos and canvas AF1s.

there's a trick that someone posted in the sneaker art sticky "school me on customs" that suggested using a guitar pick or something to thatliking to re-nap the suede back to the original feeling but you might have to apply one more color coat if anything comes off.

the air max 1 were put back up on the id with the same options as before

air classic bw took the place of am90 on the members only

same options for the bw as the 90s

yea i think like 3 months ago ^ with crinkled patent

i just hate that its the same colors as the 90s gimme a little something more.

damnit.....BW's??? ehhhh....i'll see what i can create but im pretty sure i will let these fly right by

I was hoping for aome am1's with mesh like everyone else, so its an ez pass on the bws. I did some bw's before with some gum soles kinda like astash-esque colorway, but I hardly rock em.

With these new colors on the bws u can come pretty close to making a stash. either do a white mesh and paint it laser blue, or go for the laser blue glaze forthe toe parts. But I will pass in hopes of mesh am1's.

On a side note, still no shipping confirmation from nike on my marine pair

KVN

I did some similar to those ^ with a Chlorophyl swoosh and bubble. I thought about doing this exact same colorway but couldn't pull the trigger on doinganother pair. I might have thrown some ozone or laser blue on the bubble just to throw it off a bit but at any rate, those are nice.

Anyone know of any paint to use to paint the lace holder/plastic thing?

Back
Top Bottom