AM90 Members Only: updated

just thought i'd share my ids that i just received. i really like em. i wish the tar nubuck was a little darker, but overall i'm happy.

ec2266d1d708c42c677098bf1377fb9fb886b83b.jpg

Originally Posted by smoov eddy

just thought i'd share my ids that i just received. i really like em. i wish the tar nubuck was a little darker, but overall i'm happy.

ec2266d1d708c42c677098bf1377fb9fb886b83b.jpg
SOMEONE on here said...tar accent would not be black....those look black to me on the accent??,,,,,,,,
happy.gif

nice iDs man

NICE PIC BY THE WAY....can we get a couple more from ya...i really like em...

joe billionaire will be posting up some dank photos when he gets his this week...i know hhell take plaenty for us to see!!!

its true

trust the second picture more, the other two came out like that i guess because the dim light was reflecting of the table

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

does that tar lining really come out brownish like in the pic?

yes it does i only noticed it when i saw the picture
ohwell.gif
looks likethe brown from the bottle of peroxide seriously after i looked at it a few times i noticed it more and more....

i might send em back i have not decided

when i send em back do they refund my money so i can order a other pair or do they keep it and i get credit of some sort?

Thanks for the pics Joe Billionaire. How is the granite mesh in person, is it more like grey or silver? It's always hard to tell because of the cameraflash.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ohwell.gif
looks like the brown from the bottle of peroxide seriously after i looked at it a few times i noticed it more and more....

when i send em back do they refund my money so i can order a other pair or do they keep it and i get credit of some sort?

they will refund your credit card. make sure you print out the free shipping label.

ohwell.gif
looks like the brown from the bottle of peroxide seriously after i looked at it a few times i noticed it more and more....

they will refund your credit card. make sure you print out the free shipping label.

do i have to send a email to get the free shipping? or is it somewhere on the site thats listed on the card and im just missing it?

ohwell.gif

do i have to send a email to get the free shipping? or is it somewhere on the site thats listed on the card and im just missing it?

log into niketown.com and go to yout account info. you should be able to find a list of all of your orders. find out what your order number is and then goto resturns in customer service. somewhere there, it lets you select different ways to return. select email a free shipping label and select your order #. youshould get the shipping label emailed within a few hours. it's a PDF file, print it out and tape it on the box. ship it. in about 1-2 weeks, your creditcard gets refunded.

If I were you, and could afford it, return your shoes and reorder ASAP. You never know if they'll make any changes to the color palette and it would be abit faster then waiting for the refund first.
KVN

Also if you have a niketown or nike outlet, they take it back there too. I forgot to add that. I did it when I had to return some dunk low ids. Shoot ifyou're lucky, if u wait a bit, and if they are still around at the outlet, they go down $20 or more lol

KVN

Not bad JBILLZ

I would return..order the same ones with white instead of peroxide liner...and scratch that stitching....

i like em other than that

wheres the glue stain?
Also.....is that check actually black? or is it peroxide as well?:

Originally Posted by KVN

Also if you have a niketown or nike outlet, they take it back there too. I forgot to add that. I did it when I had to return some dunk low ids. Shoot if you're lucky, if u wait a bit, and if they are still around at the outlet, they go down $20 or more lol

KVN

yeah, too bad my outlet's 1 hour away from my home....

Back
Top Bottom