AM90 Members Only: updated

i've been debating on whether or not to pull the trigger on these 95's i made....170 is kind of steep for a shoe without suede/nubuck/durabuck whateverit is...i just wish i could make the lace holders the aqua color too without having to make a whole panel that color, it just kills it for me. what do yallthink?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i've been debating on whether or not to pull the trigger on these 95's i made....170 is kind of steep for a shoe without suede/nubuck/durabuck whatever it is...i just wish i could make the lace holders the aqua color too without having to make a whole panel that color, it just kills it for me. what do yall think?

i think u should save that 170 just in case nike throws em up on members only the last change was the 15th i believe so a new one should be coming i think.

feelmode both pairs are
pimp.gif

did that annoying med school kid AJflint (i think that was his name) even get his pair?!?!?.... i remember he was like making 10 posts per page being undecidedon colors and what not.....

i ended up returning my pairs and bought a vacuum cleaner
ohwell.gif

I like that white/blue pair of 90's that just came out. I might have to give into those.

Anyone on this post own a pair of DS AM90's Crepe's (Hemps)? I assume not very many. I have a DS sz 13 pair that I'm going to be sellingsoon....probably Ebay.

how do dyson vaccuums run? i havent broken in my hoover yet, keepn it on ice til all these hypebeasts mess theirs up

Damn, when are they going to change the shoes on the members only site. AM1 are back again on the regular nikeid.com site but with the same materials andcolors AGAIN. those need to change already also.

I kno. Im tired of looking at these darn BW's too.
I think we need an Official NikeId Thread.

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

how do dyson vaccuums run? i havent broken in my hoover yet, keepn it on ice til all these hypebeasts mess theirs up

they're light and maintain their suction over time, they are among the top in domestic vacuums.....but very expensive ($500). hoover i read has fallenoff a bit. i ended up getting a Bessel cuz i didn;t need to spend $500 for what i needed a vacuum for which was just basic usage in about 800 sq ft space.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

they're light and maintain their suction over time, they are among the top in domestic vacuums.....but very expensive ($500). hoover i read has fallen off a bit. i ended up getting a Bessel cuz i didn;t need to spend $500 for what i needed a vacuum for which was just basic usage in about 800 sq ft space.

You can get pretty good prices on refurbished Dysons. I got Refurb Dyson DC14 a couple of months back for $250 from Amazon. If you want to get a Dyson orgood "clone" check out the following thread at fatwallet, link.

dyson's are
pimp.gif

i wish i could afford one right now......keeping a wall to wall nice and fresh is tough work when you got pets running around.

Back
Top Bottom