AM90 Members Only: updated

I hope its just the flash...looks very bad...but the dude likes it...bc his sig say hes looking for those redwood am 90s...so each to their own

mine just got in about a hour ago

im very pleased, i wasnt sure how the air bubble was gonna look i thought it was gonna look metallic but it looks pretty dull.

happy they came out how i thought they would.

those are very nice Joe. I like the swoosh blending in with the rest. which color laces do you prefer?

Got my ID's that I made during my vacation in NYC. Should I stick with green or go with white laces??

damn nike should have left these up for at least two months.....these would have been killer in sales. i know i would have been on my 3rd or 4th pair by noweven with those disgusting color options
laugh.gif

i know right...they need to change the shoe i think its gonna happen soon

i wanna make some 95s!!!!

but ids that were recently posted real nice.

dude....if they put 95's....i swear...i'll sell off ten pairs of kicks just to make at least 8 different ID's...i know it sounds OD crazy but thelast time the 95's were up there with decent colors and color blocking....i only got to have one pair made and they came out
pimp.gif
....money was short backthen so i really couldn't splurge the way i would now

95s would be nice, but what's the deal with the AM1s? they took them off then put them back on(with the same options) now they're gone again. Have somein my locker, but I'm still waiting on that mesh option to pull the trigger.

in all honestly, if nike was to do the right color options.....i'll take any of these on ID: AM1's, AM90's(again), AM95's, AM97's, Bursts,Lights, Stabs, 180's, maybe the 93's,

and whatever these are(anyone remember the correct name? AM98? 96?
laugh.gif
idk):
max_cement_citron.jpg

i'd go broke/bankrupt if nike actually listened to me
tongue.gif

mine finally got here. I LOVE EM!!!!!!!

AND DOES ANY1 KNO WHEN THOSE BW'S WILL BE OFF? AND WHATS THE NEXT SHOE?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

in all honestly, if nike was to do the right color options.....i'll take any of these on ID: AM1's, AM90's(again), AM95's, AM97's, Bursts, Lights, Stabs, 180's, maybe the 93's,

and whatever these are(anyone remember the correct name? AM98? 96?
laugh.gif
idk):
max_cement_citron.jpg

i'd go broke/bankrupt if nike actually listened to me
tongue.gif

Those are Air Max 98s

For those talking about 95s, you know they have them on iD, right? I'm guessing you mean a members only version with better options.

Back
Top Bottom