AM90 Members Only: updated

^yeah the color blocking is weird but I made a pair or two. I want to see some real pics of the "foxing" area before I pull the trigger.

Thanks all.

whoa fresh i love how that looks

thats the dragon red correct

would you say its a little on the orange side in person?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

ok sooooo.......
i still had these in my cart. usually after they take the shoe down they delete your design from your cart but mine was still there. So 2day i just said F it and ordered.

WHAT U GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN?

i did the same thing, if they come through and i dont like 'em ill just return em...i live 20 mins from an outlet

got my email today saying that they have started making them so i guess im good. And yea that pricetag was steep but o well.

the price didnt bother me, hopefully my pair comes in next week its been 2 weeks since the manufacturing email, getting anxious to see em

damn, i had about 3 versions of that in my cart at one time SoleAddict34, i was too scared to pull the trigger on the green accent on the midsole, i thought itwould be way off, apparently not. damn im kickin myself right now, those really look quite good man...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

damn, i had about 3 versions of that in my cart at one time SoleAddict34, i was too scared to pull the trigger on the green accent on the midsole, i thought it would be way off, apparently not. damn im kickin myself right now, those really look quite good man...

thanks fellas. your concern is valid. the chlorophyl paint on the midsole is a little off indoors under fluorescent light, but in natural light it matchesup well. it photographs well also
laugh.gif

radxrayz and soleaddict......both of yours came out very clean! i hope the BW doesn't last up there too long
laugh.gif
i want some AM1's

Hey....THOSE ARE THE hottest ID 90s I have seen!!!

CONGRATS MY MAN!!!!

LOL I WISH I MADE A PAIR....OR NEVER CANCELLED MY ORDER!!!!!!!
Cursing myself....those are sick man....really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

radxrayz and soleaddict......both of yours came out very clean! i hope the BW doesn't last up there too long
laugh.gif
i want some AM1's
I thought It was gonna be AM1s up there now.....are they for sure going up next?

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
i want some AM1's
I thought It was gonna be AM1s up there now.....are they for sure going up next?

i haven't heard anything about them but them BW's is impossible right now. i wanna make some more AM1's, 95' s, 97's. they shouldreally throw us a curve ball and throw the 98's on ID
Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

got em earlier today

that barn colored suede looks
sick.gif
sick.gif
or is it just the flash?

Back
Top Bottom