AM90 Members Only: updated

nah tar is pretty dark, but def not the deepest black, the mesh is much thicker than the old ones, in a good way though and goes all the way up the toebox intothe tounge......cr4ispy, and yes thats the glazed on the mudguard, its most suttle in a gray or the "tar".....my boy got the blue, that looks toughtoo

One of my fav parts is the leather badge to match the swoosh, adds a perfect touch

sneakerinsider, those look dope man. The mesh looks on point. I'm thinking about ordering a pair but I hope "tar" looks slighty dark or close toblack.

tar....especially on the mesh is plenty dark.....might be a graphitish on the nubuck but glaze and mesh is basically just black

Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Graphite Sunbursts

^^Those are hot
pimp.gif

I'm very close to jumping the gun an making a barn infared-isque colorway. I gotta make the mudguard barn inorder to get the plastic lace holders to matchthen paint it blk. I'm hoping barn is close to marroon.
KVN

ive been making barn colored pairs all week im tryin to place a order over this weekend but the barn colorway is tricky im thinking its more of a burgundy buti was hoping it was more of a dark purple

We need to see more pics of folks actual shoes...check sneaker news.com they posted two AM90s from the site...ozone nubuck looking good in the pics they got..
check it out.....im working on a white gray based...with stitching being my only color( itll be barn or laser or ozone stiching....if someone could tell me howto post pics...id love to show it...thanks guys..

Sneaker insider Is that really gray...or is it more brownish...looking semi "Khaki" in that pic...is it silver/gray...or more in the other direction?

when I finish...my options are email it or print it....i dont see save it....?
or even adding it to my lockerroom...i have others in my locker room...but these..i dont see how i can post a pic on niketalk..

press the "print screen" button on your key board then open ms paint and click "paste" then just cut and edit it and save it again and thenopen up in photobucket and post.

Also snkeakerinsider....the leather with the swoosh...you talking about on the toungue? will it always be completely white no matter what colors you use? orwhat?

From MS paint...its on my screen but it has the entire screen....what to do from this point?

not quite there with the whole cut and edit deal....but haha...that was my second shoe...not even the one i wantd to show..lol

the same way you did that then just click the picture and u can move it so the rest of ur screen doesnt come out.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

and move it to another paint screen?

no when you get the shoe by its self right click and press copy, then press file and new and then press paste and just the shoe should come up and then youcan save and open to photobucket

I like....im gonna order a pair very soon...i need to find one i like..i want to share a couple with u guys tho....
my opinion doesnt matter...but i could see scrathcing the laces and possibly insole for white or gray...i like subtle creations.....
but i like that stitching....hot with ozone...did you see sneakernews....it has ozone for u to see in real life

Back
Top Bottom