AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

if i end up doing a pair, it won't have nubuck tar..

hows the mesh in person? like the vivld blue 90s?

the mesh is nothing like the stiff "mesh" on the vivid blues. its similar to the OG mesh feel. I used glazed pull-up leather. and no, Iwasn't looking to knock-off the OG laser blues, I wanted something a little different.

See, thats EXACTLY why I stayed away from tar....a shame..why the heck cant it be BLACK..to hard for them??
Im doing white /grey/and one color
very simple..still deciding

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

WHY DO yall think the LACES are soo dirty?
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

dude, have you ever ordered from Nike iD??? ever??? they always mess up something. you know how many iDs i;ve returned over the past 3 years. like 12 ofthem. back with those HOA colors, i made as many as i returned. it was crazy. colors off. glue stains. i had that all over the laces for one pair. even paintproblems on midsoles. thank god for free shipping.

Can we see the tongue...like the nike square leather badge on tongue??
please post pic of that...and why are laces dirty?

Can we see the tongue...like the nike square leather badge on tongue??
please post pic of that...and why are laces dirty?

So whats that mean Inne...why the hell do ppl pay 200$ for a pair then?
Im about too...are you telling me to forget it?
I mean..dirty laces...thats sad..

And I really wanna see dudes DUNKS...and see what hes talking about
Sorry for double post
Anyways...SHOULD I DO THESE??

eek.gif

Id's came in this week. Pretty solid other than a small glue spot, but what can you expect. They aren't a multi-billion dollar corporation oranything...
roll.gif

44c16e10952e3c4e1207b46e5b5b4bcc9cf196fb.pjpg

So whats that mean Inne...why the hell do ppl pay 200$ for a pair then?
Im about too...are you telling me to forget it?
I mean..dirty laces...thats sad..

i'm not saying not to make them. i'm saying don;t wait too long. i already told you in the previous page, NIKEiD tends to mess up something(manafacturer defect, mismatching colors, paint issues, scratches, scuffed suede, etc...), so the earlier you order, the better your chance to remake one ifthey screw up. if you wait, by the time you get yours, they'll be off the site and you won;t get the chance to re-make them anymore. and then if you callcustomer support and ask them to bring the shoes back online, all they'll tell you is: those shoes are no longeravailable, they're limited, but if you're not satisfied with yours, i can print for you a free return label. thank you for shopping at NIKEiD.

Id's came in this week. Pretty solid other than a small glue spot, but what can you expect. They aren't a multi-billion dollar corporation or anything...
roll.gif

hey, how did you get your shoes printed on a card, what;s up with that? why does that granite look metallic? i'm concerned about that. notliking it for my pair.

the mesh is nothing like the stiff "mesh" on the vivid blues. its similar to the OG mesh feel. I used glazed pull-up leather. and no, I wasn't looking to knock-off the OG laser blues, I wanted something a little different.
the mesh is definitely much better than i expected. it's nice and soft and cushiony underneath, not the crappy paper mesh on those vividblues. as far as the pull-up. it kind of reminds me of the leather they use on those affordable casual/dress shoes you can buy for a cost that's about $100less than these iDs....
laugh.gif

You get the card when you go to the ID studio and sit down with a consultant and make a pair. The back side of the card says your name, design name, name ofproduct, personal ID, ID #, date, location, design consultant and the colorway you used. It's basically so you don't feel like your leaving the IDstudio empty handed. You get to look at your little card every day for 3 weeks until the shipment arrives. I plan to make atleast 1 more pair before theoptions are no longer available again.

Inne...what did you order? colors ect...and when did you order?

Im gonna do the all blue and white i made up..even though only one person commented..

Im not liking that mettallic either...granite mesh...i think u gotta go nubuck..mesh....no glaze exvept white..

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Id's came in this week. Pretty solid other than a small glue spot, but what can you expect. They aren't a multi-billion dollar corporation or anything...
roll.gif

44c16e10952e3c4e1207b46e5b5b4bcc9cf196fb.pjpg

grey mesh looking
pimp.gif

tone down on the posts AJFlint13, holy crap

and for those who got their's already, how do they fit? im about to order a pair finally

Inne...what did you order? colors ect...and when did you order?

Im gonna do the all blue and white i made up..even though only one person commented..

ordered 3 weeks ago. gonna return this pair. i think it looks good but not when i wear them. it;s always like that. you put them on and it;s like.....eh.....
it's all black upper, white midsole, laser blue accent and laser blue contrast stitching.

the fit is the same, true to size. iNiNe5 is spot on about the glazed pull-up leather,luckily I only used it on the swoosh
laugh.gif
No clue on why the laces are sodirty, looks like they stuck a used pair on mine, but no worries because I got a box full of spare laces from previous iDs and other shoes.

Bonus pic:

and for those who got their's already, how do they fit? im about to order a pair finally

Im writing:

Am I taking up space in the atmosphere? burning a hole in the ozone?
Just order grey majority/white mesh/barn accent

Hopefully I get it in time to evaluate it..
Thanks for the advice INNE, on ordering with the quickness!

ure a good guy!

Im writing:

FYI, if you want to quote someone just hit the "quote" button on the bottom right. Hope your pair turns out right.

No but the double/triple posts are not necessary when you can just edit your original post. I am not the forum police just giving you a heads up.

That marina pair is looking nice, I think I am gonna order a pair now over the weekend.
smokin.gif

seriously.. one post is enough. just put everything you need to say in it.

that "glaze" is really making me not want to pull the trigger on a pair.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

FYI, if you want to quote someone just hit the "quote" button on the bottom right. Hope your pair turns out right.

Thanks
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom