AM90 Members Only: updated

^???

mine just shipped. but i bet, they come messed up forcing me to have to re-do, and of course, they will be off the site by then cuz the window for thesemembers only iDs is about 1 month.....

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

am1s should be next tho. hopefully not for the same price.

what colors did you use iNiNe5

i'm sure AM1s will be the same price. they've always been the same price.

i used granite nubuck/mesh for the upper, black midsole and cerise accent/lining. was trying to make something similar to those grey Air Force 180s.unfortunately, they didn;t have orange for the lining but that's ok.

What do you mean Inne, come messed up? forcing you to redo...will they do that..or you have to pay?
and what was dude talking about his dunks were bad, "just hope your shoes come flawless"?
please explain

the shoes are made in some little factory in qin min chin lodin or something......my boys had a few glue spots on his, my 90's came out flawless but mydunks were a bit creased at the heel.....not that it is a disaster but for the money spent and nike's ability to avoid defects like these on theirmainstream shoes, i would think the premium price and options would include premium ca re as well. Again like i said it's not that bad but i could def dowithouit it.

ill post pics soon

ok i gotcha...I would love, I mean LOVE..to see good pics of both your IDs..I need to see that granite in the light outside on tham 90s...
thanks man...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

ok i gotcha...I would love, I mean LOVE..to see good pics of both your IDs..I need to see that granite in the light outside on tham 90s...
thanks man...

are you waiting for other people's iD's to arrive? cuz by the time they get theirs and you make up your mind, they'll be off the site.... andif you happen to get your order in on time, by the time you get yours (which is about 3 weeks after), if there is a problem, you won;t get the chance to makethem again.....basically what i;m saying is don;t wait, just get'em if you want them. at least give yourself a chance to return and re-order if they screwup.

2gether.jpg

Dude on ISS....that OZONE does not look like the ozone from sneakernews....which one should I trust??
I just cant decide...on colors to do
ohwell.gif

i think its because his pictures are not all that clear, both ozones were nubuck on overlay material so it will look like the one from sneaker news

just got mine today. let me say that the "tar" is no way near black, especially in nubuck. the quality of the materials is good though, but minecame with some dirtyass laces tho
indifferent.gif
. will post pics when I get homeEDIT: just found a camera here at work...

damn i put my home zip code instead of my work zip code on my shipping address and now i got to wait till tomorrow to get them. damnit....i wanna see thequality so i can get another order in before they change the options again.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

just got mine today. let me say that the "tar" is no way near black, especially in nubuck. the quality of the materials is good though, but mine came with some dirtyass laces tho
indifferent.gif
. will post pics when I get home EDIT: just found a camera here at work...

Those are nice, but I'm glad I didn't order those. I was going to to the same pair. I woulda been pretty mad at that "tar" color.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the tar almost looks like a dark grey, mesh looks really nice

are you keeping them

yeah, i wish the mudguard tar matched the lace tabs a little bit more, but other than that i'm happy. the mesh looks stiff in pictures, but its prettysoft.

^ that is why i avoided using nubuck tar. i've been burned once before with those AF1 iDs with black nubuck showing up as greyish........

if i end up doing a pair, it won't have nubuck tar..

hows the mesh in person? like the vivld blue 90s?

i think someone said that the glazed tar is more black

i dont think the tar nubuck looks bad at all

a granite/ tar nubuck/ tar mesh/ white swoosh/ with granite accents/ and a white midsole would look nice imo

anyone have pictures of glazed tar on the mudguard?

Back
Top Bottom