Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Amazon has the money for that though.

Also I don't think the cartoon would need as many episodes as there were comic issues.

Maybe. I can see at least 50 episodes. Depending on how they want to condense it.

The show could become a hit. It’s Superman with less of a moral filter. And a good competitor to Dragon Ball with the way the fights unfold.

I agree the animation for invincible could be better. I found myself a little annoyed at the animation in episode 4.
Anything better than the old Teen Titans is good enough for me. It's like a DC-style of animation, but brighter colors, bolder outlines, and slightly stiffer animation. It's close enough to me.

I like this show, didn't even know what it was about but that first ep had me HOOKED
hope they do an adaptation of Irredeemable
Someone posted news about an adaptation of Irredeemable years ago, guess its been stuck in development.

Really liked Invincible but 4 eps is way too short. Should've at least revealed or hinted at why the end of episode 1 happened.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's a spoiler either but yeah I do wish they'd finally reveal Omni Man's why. I have a feeling that happens as the season finale which sucks but will.givd us something to look forward to down the line.

Invincible has so many dope arcs though, they will have to speed through some of this stuff.

I wouldn't say it's a spoiler either but yeah I do wish they'd finally reveal Omni Man's why. I have a feeling that happens as the season finale which sucks but will.givd us something to look forward to down the line.

Invincible has so many dope arcs though, they will have to speed through some of this stuff.
Definitely does.

The animation is acceptable and it doesn't annoy me like Marvel's animation lol.

Digging the songs used in the episodes so far.

Can't wait till they explain Omni-Man's actions from Ep. 1. That'll should be a good mind **** lol

1617910362459.jpeg

Going to review the comics run. Crazy thing is it gets better. Can’t speak to the quality of the series...but they can have a hit on their hands. A knock out the park for the teens and adult and American Anime crowd.

The animation was a lil better. That’s my only knock right now.

Dope episode. Saw most of it coming but the end fight really brought it together anyway.

:lol: @ Omni-Man not helping his son.

Nice rally by the guardians of the globe.

Started re reading the comics. The tone, scale and pace is definitely quicker in the cartoon. Definitely differences in storylines. But both are good.

I checked out first 3 episodes of "Them", reminds me of Get Out and Us in terms of tone/vibe. It's considered horror, but it's more creepy, with dark tones.

Basic premise is black family moves out to all-white neighborhood in East Compton in 1900s. Whites don't want them there, harass them. The family has previous trauma from white racism in the past and are trying to deal with that, and the present racism alone in their neighborhood.

I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom