Amazon Prime Video Thread :

Outer Range really is if Yellowstone was a sci-fi.

**** is crazy in all the best ways.

The reveals, twists, and character work is some of the best stuff on television.

Ah Boy, looks like I might have to start a New Show.
I can’t stop seeing the Outer Range praise.
**** is sickening.
Might as well join them.

TF?
You doing Imogen?
Pushed that man into the tear between cosmos?
Nah can’t be……

Now I understand why everyone who finishes Episode 2 starts explaining astonishingly interesting occurrences.
Outer Range…..

Wicked! They picked the perfect Girl for Autumn, Amy and the Wife.
They picked the perfect guys for the Tillersons and Wayne…..Wayne is one of the best castings in recent times.

Last edited:
My Man Perry has waived all of his giving a F’s

Royal: I don’t know what happened to Rebecca, I truly don’t.
Perry: *grabs Royal by the shoulders and calmly utters:I don’t believe you.

Royal shaking up to be a real POS.
Dude gonna be the Monster at the end of all of this.

Bro why are they kissing like that?
1652316745332.png

Catching up on Upload the crazy spoiled girlfriend has me dying. She did a good job. Nora fine as hell. Poking out them khakis.

Wow, caught me off guard with them actually doing a white male character like that for s2 of The Wilds.

He gotta be revealed as gay or something by the end of the season right? I’m almost surprised if they stick with it.

I really don’t remember the details of s1

S2 of The Wilds is :pimp:
Wasn't interested in the guys at all,
but they sure as hell made them interesting.

Leah might be one of fave tv characters all time

I had a mainly lazy Sunday yesterday and watched first 3 eps of new The Wilds season. It definitely has me intrigued so far as I was skeptical about them introducing the boys group while still continuing the girls story also. All the switching from guys to the gals group to "present" day at the compound can be a bit much at times though.

**** THE BOYS.
Y’all need to get on that Night SKY.
When’s the last piece JK Simmons made that was trash? I’ll wait….
This is way better than his last time travel slash alternate Universe Series.

Damn, I didn't even realize most of the eps of bosch: legacy have already dropped.

Has anyone been watching?

I guess it's a Starz show originally so not sure if it goes here, but I just got put onto P-Valley and it's on Prime.

5 episodes in and it's fire, some pretty great characters and acting.

Outer Range really is if Yellowstone was a sci-fi.

**** is crazy in all the best ways.

The reveals, twists, and character work is some of the best stuff on television.

This show wasn't enjoyable at all. Didn't care much for any of the characters. Too many plot holes and things not properly explained. Waste of my time.

This show wasn't enjoyable at all. Didn't care much for any of the characters. Too many plot holes and things not properly explained. Waste of my time.
Sci-fi probably isn't for you.

Follow the story instead of looking for plot holes.

:lol: @ things not properly explained. The show is a mystery. There'd be no point if they explained everything and baby fed you the answers.

Last edited:
I guess it's a Starz show originally so not sure if it goes here, but I just got put onto P-Valley and it's on Prime.

5 episodes in and it's fire, some pretty great characters and acting.

Yeah the acting in season 2 doesn’t feel the same. Glad they’re giving more to the Lil Murda storyline.

EMERGENCY

Seems like a clean well written Indie piece.
Something Key would do.
Well acted this far.
Interesting.

Sci-fi probably isn't for you.

Follow the story instead of looking for plot holes.

:lol: @ things not properly explained. The show is a mystery. There'd be now point if they explained everything and baby fed you the answers.

All my favorite shows are Sci fi. The Expanse, Raised by wolves, Love, death and robots etc.

Outer range was stupid. I don't care about bull riding. They did a horrible job telling us more about this hole and what it does exactly but maybe that's for season 2 which I will not be watching.

Back
Top Bottom