Amazon Prime Video Thread :

All my favorite shows are Sci fi. The Expanse, Raised by wolves, Love, death and robots etc.

Outer range was stupid. I don't care about bull riding. They did a horrible job telling us more about this hole and what it does exactly but maybe that's for season 2 which I will not be watching.
Yeah like I said, there's no point if you want things baby fed to you.

The premise of the show is in a western setting. If you don't like bull riding or arguments about keeping a farm/property you should've never started it. Everything about the show was pointing to it being like Yellowstone before any body knew it was a sci-fi.

They showed a lot about the hole instead of telling the viewer about it directly. A lot of it was pretty simple to connect the dots about if you paid attention to what the characters were saying or the narration by Autumn.

Emergency is streaming now

Really liked it.

Glad RJ Cyler is in movies like this and The Harder They Fall.

No more Power Rangers and Sierra Burgess Is A Loser :lol:
I first saw him on Me Earl and the Dying Girl. I thought back then he’d be a Star one day. Seeing him in this he felt super familiar, then when I peeped IMDB instantly I remembered.
Emergency was dope.
Very. It had some very hard hitting Camera Shots in the final act that said so much. When he was on the ground with the heat to the back of his head looking across the way fearing for his life, that camera pan right to all the kids safely sitting on The curb. Wow.
The last shot of the Film though(excluding post credit scene) where he makes an insane Jenga move that fills his face with Joy, and then the police sirens catch his ear, and instant fear floods his face, and Sean sees..

Scenes were well done.
Film should be shown in every…meh what gives.
Great Picture.

Yeah like I said, there's no point if you want things baby fed to you.

The premise of the show is in a western setting. If you don't like bull riding or arguments about keeping a farm/property you should've never started it. Everything about the show was pointing to it being like Yellowstone before any body knew it was a sci-fi.

They showed a lot about the hole instead of telling the viewer about it directly. A lot of it was pretty simple to connect the dots about if you paid attention to what the characters were saying or the narration by Autumn.

The show was simple with a lot of plot holes I didn't care much for. I expected more Sci fi and less farm ranch BS. I think that's part of the reason why I disliked it.

Finally working my way through Bosch. Finishing up the finale of season 4. I liked the storyline of this season a lot.

Although, I skipped through all the reflection scenes of Bosch's daughter in the desert lol.

Bosch: Legacy was straight. It's missing Jerry but still solid. Big cliffhanger at the end.

Anyone check out Emergency? There kids are so dumb. Even the smart one. :rofl:
Agreed, it was an entertaining movie to me at least.

I really expected that smart kid to get shot by the cop when he was administering CPR in the van, really glad he didn't though but I'm almost sure it was a consideration.

US Release Date: August 5, 2022
Starring: Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell, Joel Edgerton
Directed By: Ron Howard

Synopsis: Thirteen Lives recounts the incredible true story of the tremendous global effort to rescue a Thai soccer team who become trapped in the Tham Luang cave during an unexpected rainstorm. Faced with insurmountable odds, a team of the world’s most skilled and experienced divers – uniquely able to navigate the maze of flooded, narrow cave tunnels – join with Thai forces and more than 10,000 volunteers to attempt a harrowing rescue of the twelve boys and their coach. With impossibly high stakes and the entire world watching, the group embarks on their most challenging dive yet, showcasing the limitlessness of the human spirit in the process.

1656821730403.png

I liked Night Sky.
....it's something that is within the realm of possible that right now is in fact quite, impossible.
Things that are put in our faces years before they come to pass, I've learned to respect the content just a little bit more and open my mind.

Back
Top Bottom