Amazon Prime Video Thread :

p13762539_b1t_v9_aa.jpg

:emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star:

Is The Terminal List that good?

I fell asleep after like 30 min or after that mission went bad and he came back home.
My friend put me onto it.

On one hand, it’s got intrigue and twists.

I, personally, felt like it was drawn out, the acting terrible and dialogue clunky. It’s like they were acting but not acting.

It’s crazy. I side with the critics consensus…but surprisingly fans love the show. I might be an artsy critic in my past life.

All that to say give it a shot, you may like it.

about time

thank goodness. the interface has been straight *** cheeks —ultra cluttered, hard to find your “last viewed” show/movie at times, and for some reason different seasons of the same show would require you to find a separate icon or menu. like why??

probably the main reason why i barely view prime video despite it having good content

Looks like Night Sky got canceled today. Makes me not want to watch shows until the 2nd season is finished and the 3rd renewed.
Im bummed it’s cancelled. I always liked Sissy Spacek ever since I first saw Badlands and Carrie. I liked her character in this show and was looking forward to season 2

Yo, Bosch legacy is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’m not done yet- just finished ep 6… but man this might be the best season, if not, close to it
I'm still working through it. Not really enamored with his daughter's storyline...Even in the previous seasons.

WOW

Going with and adding the Male storyline might have been too risky / ambitions

Season 1 was perfect

Damn I was looking forward to a 3rd season after another cliff hanger of an ending and so many unanswered plot lines at the end of season 2. I thought the show had potential. Much of Season 2 did seem like a reset as they had to introduce us to the boys group and do their backstories which made it difficult to give the girls group enough time.

Back
Top Bottom