Amber Rose.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

she'd stomp Yeezy when he's down 
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
.  He put her on the map. Such an ungrateful @%!$.  Then she gonna rip Flex on his own radio station.  She's def. gassed up.

How is she gassed up for responding to Ye and Flex's insults?
She's acting like she's "somebody" to be disrespecting them.  She hops on Hot 97 to bash someone who works for the station.  Pretty classless.  She's no where near the upper echelon to be talking reckless like that.  She should be happy that she's getting exposure. 
She is somebody when she has one of the top music artists making more than enough songs about her 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I love how you dudes can gauge someone's character based off of a 2 min radio interview. She seems like a cool chick? Based off of what? She just said she would stomp out her ex while he is down. How is that cool?

laugh.gif
I don't even think people bother to deal with this guy anymore. You overthink stuff way too much. There are basic concepts in life that you are oblivious to apparently. If you don't see what they mean by "she seems cool.", then just don't stress yourself over it asking why.But back to the topic... amber is the epitomy of sexiness. Straight shaun kingston "suicidal" status. You KNOW she's a marvel on the mattress too
30t6p3b.gif
head game is probably on some karrine steez.
laugh.gif
@ Stress. Yea I am stressed over this.

It's a vibe DC, a vibe....you can get a good or bad vibe within seconds of meeting someone...same thing from watching the video...stop micro analyzing $+#+...
laugh.gif

She's acting like she's "somebody" to be disrespecting them.  She hops on Hot 97 to bash someone who works for the station.  Pretty classless.  She's no where near the upper echelon to be talking reckless like that.  She should be happy that she's getting exposure. 
She is somebody when she has one of the top music artists making more than enough songs about her 
eyes.gif

And that itself is sad. A very sad case indeed. There's plenty of othe chicks that'll make you forget about amber rose. Don't fall for that hype

Originally Posted by ksteezy

It's a vibe DC, a vibe....you can get a good or bad vibe within seconds of meeting someone...same thing from watching the video...stop micro analyzing $+#+...
laugh.gif
But I am sure you know it really makes no sense. She is in front of a camera and a mic, most people "seem cool" when they are just in front of those things. Most, not all.

Originally Posted by roboski

Some new Amber Pics on vacation in Hawaii with Wiz. I use to front like she wasn't attractive until i saw these pics..   
Dude looks like a thinner and darker Amy Winehouse. what in the world

she'd stomp Yeezy when he's down 
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
.  He put her on the map. Such an ungrateful @%!$.  Then she gonna rip Flex on his own radio station.  She's def. gassed up.

She's acting like she's "somebody" to be disrespecting them.  
Wow
The slurping is serious. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
But I am sure you know it really makes no sense. She is in front of a camera and a mic, most people "seem cool" when they are just in front of those things. Most, not all.
That's the point genius, hence the word "seem".

Back
Top Bottom