American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

pimp.gif
I'll be tuning in.

Gina Carano is dope. Definatley makes the show more interesting.

There is a marathon of the good Gladiators starting at 1 on ESPN Classic for those interested.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

wait wait wait:

This is Laila Ali?
ag_host_laila2.jpg

eek.gif

da hell happened to her complexion?
I gotta see this damn show. She look Mad different
Airbrush. She looks good though.

Ayo ska, this thread is
pimp.gif

You're definitely that dude son!

And
eek.gif
@ what his-diabolical-majesty just posted.

His diabolical Majesty wrote:
1436997238_91e00b9d72.jpg

My... GOODNESS.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That is... well, that's perfect! [john madden] And that's what that's all about. [madden]
laugh.gif

Mike O'Hearn's BIO

MICHAELO'HEARN

AMERICAN GLADIATORS - TEAM CAPTAIN

4 TIMEMR.UNIVERSE

4 TIME POWER LIFTINGCHAMPION

If you want to meet a real-life super hero, MichaelO'Hearn is the closest human alive that fits that description. That is why NBC has brought O'Hearn on as team captain in the re-launch of its classictelevision series AMERICAN GLADIATORS. A Four-time Mr. Universe, O'Hearn has graced the covers of over 470 magazines worldwide earning him the title of7-time Fitness Male Model of the Year and putting that title in retirement.

O'Hearn is a champion with a resume a mile long.In addition to 4-time Mr. Natural Universe titles, O'Hearn is also a 4-time Power Lifting Champion, 2-time Iron Warrior: Decathlon of Strength StrongmanChampion and a California Judo Champion. He is a well-rounded athlete with a background in natural bodybuilding, strongman, power lifting, and martial arts. Women around the world will recognize O'Hearn as the cover model for Topaz romance novels.

A life-long proponent of the natural approach tobodybuilding and life, O'Hearn authored "Proven Techniques for Drug Free Bodybuilders" to inspire and teach the next generation of weightliftersand bodybuilders that you can achieve success without the use of enhancers such as steroids or growth hormones.

Known as the fittest couple in America, O'Hearnhas teamed up with Miss Fitness California and Miss Tri-Fitness World Champion, Sherlyn Roy, to create S.H.I.F.T.I.N.G.-Serious High Intensity Fitness TrainingIntegrating Nutritional Guidelines for their high profile clientele of Hollywood executives and heavy hitters.

O'Hearn, who grew up on a farm in Kirkland, WA,comes from a large family of 9 siblings of which he is the youngest of 5 boys. He began competing in bodybuilding at the age of 15 when he won the TeenageWashington State competition. In college, O'Hearn was a 3-time All State Defensive Tackle and All American football player.

In addition to appearing as team captain on the NBC TVseries, American Gladiators, O'Hearn is currently tackling writing, producing, and directing his own movie about a character who discovers he is asuperhero. O'Hearn has a leading role in the just released NATIONAL LAMPOON TV - THE MOVIE. Other films include BARBARIAN and KEEPER OF TIME. Upcomingfilm projects due to be released in Spring 2008 include TUMBLERS and CAPTAIN ULTIMATE

^ Well he still looks like an unemployed superhero (like someone else said earlier). Dude just looks like a pretty boy tool.

Yes, he could destroy me.

He still looks like a tool.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dude just looks like a pretty boy tool.

Yes, he could destroy me.
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's just how the media twists someone's words around.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of all the people I would have guessed would try to out me, you're last on the list, my man.

roll.gif

I remember watching dis show when it played on THE USA network a long time ago...now they brining it back
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom