American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

i think the shows fresh. its about time there is an actual horror series on tv.
The Walking Dead 
grin.gif

Yea ready for episode 3 tonight, really want to see how they end up staying in the house after what went down last week should be interesting.

When Ben went back to Boston to the chick he was cheating with
they went to a doctors office or something, was she getting an abortion?

I missed what was going on in that scene.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

When Ben went back to Boston to the chick he was cheating with
they went to a doctors office or something, was she getting an abortion?

I missed what was going on in that scene.
Yeah but I doubt that she went through with it.Dude should have entered and made sure.
laugh.gif

Son this show sorta scared me. i dont knoe if i just have a fear of mental people going crazy and running around some ones house wild

Seems okay... I guess, IMO. Like if theres a budget for the show. Seems too unreal, like it's fake.

Why does the maid change characters? The guy with the burned face is he real or just apart of that dude's imagination? Why is the maid bound to that house forever? Like im so lost.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Why does the maid change characters? The guy with the burned face is he real or just apart of that dude's imagination? Why is the maid bound to that house forever? Like im so lost.
Seems like only the young maid appears to men while the old one appears to women.

Episode 3 was really good, looks like the maid is bound to the house now. I can't lie I still have a lot of questions about the characters, but its starting to come together more.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Seems like only the young maid appears to men while the old one appears to women.
This. The maid said it herself, men only see what they want to see and women see into their soul so they see who she truly is.
The burned guy looks real, he seems to have a pretty solid back story to the house. 

It also seems like the maid is bound to the house because her body was buried in the backyard (the body the burnt guy found while he was digging up), that's why that old chick told her that she's "stuck there for good now" when the dad cemented and built a gazebo over the buried bodies.

Originally Posted by RFX45

This. The maid said it herself, men only see what they want to see and women see into their soul so they see who she truly is.
The burned guy looks real, he seems to have a pretty solid back story to the house. 

It also seems like the maid is bound to the house because her body was buried in the backyard (the body the burnt guy found while he was digging up), that's why that old chick told her that she's "stuck there for good now" when the dad cemented and built a gazebo over the buried bodies.

i think your right. when he smacked that showtay in the face with the shovel he dug up that grave and then he reached down at the body that was in their and he pulled up a piece of fabric. the piece of fabric appeared to be the same fabric on the maid. the white vinyl thing with holes in it. well thats what it appeared to look like to me because then they showed the maid and she had that fabric on her. 
but anyways when that dude did hit that girl in the face. dude had me geeked cause he was like "oh no shes still moving" and hits her a couple more times.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Dude dug up that hole with quickness too considering he was using one arm.
laugh.gif

really like this show, something completely new from the line-up i'm watching
i hope they explain the gimp in the basement later on.
laugh.gif

and how that guy can turn/or control ghosts

Originally Posted by RFX45

so whats the burned guys story?

Back
Top Bottom