American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Seems like only the young maid appears to men while the old one appears to women.
This. The maid said it herself, men only see what they want to see and women see into their soul so they see who she truly is.
The burned guy looks real, he seems to have a pretty solid back story to the house. 

It also seems like the maid is bound to the house because her body was buried in the backyard (the body the burnt guy found while he was digging up), that's why that old chick told her that she's "stuck there for good now" when the dad cemented and built a gazebo over the buried bodies.
so whats the burned guys story?
In the first episode he explained to the dad...
spoiler tag isn't working so just don't read on if you haven't seen the episode.

That he used to live in the house and the "voices" (ghost?) in the house told/made him kill his family and he burnt them with the house and he got burnt in the process. He was released from prison because he is supposedly about to die from brain cancer. He's been telling the dad to get leave the house and seems to be there to help him but he might have some ulterior motive or are just part of the whole craziness.

laugh.gif
the burned dude is a goon, basically forced Ben into being his big homie
and he put in work without even being asked.

Cant wait for Wednesday. So much happens in every episode, it's a little overwhelming but I'm a big fan. Sick of watching shows like Entourage where NOTHING ever happens.

I gotta catch up with this. Might have to rewatch all three episodes.
I'm pretty lost.

I'm in for the entire season, and I love they pulled together all of the characters' stories so quickly.
I'm having a hard time telling which characters are spirits, and which are real people.  The lady
next door that murdered the maid is super creepy and I can't wait to see more of her story.

Pops.jpg

GOOD SHOW.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i guarantee the dead side chick haunts the house before the season ends
That would be good.  Imagine her disfigured ghost giving birth to a crazy looking ghost baby.  
eek.gif
sick.gif

i have a couple of theories about the house wanting a baby. I am probably completely wrong but just a few things I was thinking about.
After watching the most recent episode im thinking either

1. The OG owner of the house (dude who was doing abortions on the low) and his wife had their kid stolen so they want a new one through the people living in the house

or

2. A new child being born in that house lifts the curse or whatever is keeping all the spirits there.
There are good ghosts and bad ghosts who want the baby or dont want it.

I tried to watch it but dude was talkin about some old *%*% *@+! I couldn't get into that.

Originally Posted by sweetz12

are the neighbors dead too?

dont think so...
& im sorry but the "i wanna be a pretty girl" line had me dying i kno im wrong but the way she said it was so sincere
laugh.gif

& the maid killin her mom was maddd wierd but nowhere near as wierd as the two men(another set of previous home owners) in the beginning
sick.gif
sick.gif
& throughout the ep was very awkard especially that bathroom scene... that would have gotten bloody quick it that was me fam acted like he kinda liked his croth being grabbed by dude
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Missed the second half of episode 4, looks like they take a while to add episodes on Comcast Demand. Hopefully its up this weekend

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Missed the second half of episode 4, looks like they take a while to add episodes on Comcast Demand. Hopefully its up this weekend

it seems like it takes forever for FX to put the shows up.  
They just put up episode 3, will probably be 2 weeks before they put
up 4.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom