American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

Hayden is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

How old is that dude now?

the dude the daughter likes he has to be 30+ if he killed all those zombies the one girl said she would be 35 by now

Is the guy that burned his family a ghost, or still alive?
When the home owner punched him, he bled...but so did the ghost of his jumpoff from Boston.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

When the home owner punched him, he bled...but so did the ghost of his jumpoff from Boston.

i think hes alive but everyone else is only "seen" on the property

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

i think hes alive but everyone else is only "seen" on the property
I think he's dead.

I don't think the burnt guy is dead, as mentioned before the ghosts can only appear inside or within the vicinity of the house, minus Halloween day in which they can roam anywhere freely. And the burnt guy was able to follow the dad anywhere so far so if I were to guess, I say he is still alive.

the guy with the burns can't be dead, because we've seen him outside of the property

Vivienne is pregnant with a demon seed that's why she's in pain whenever she leaves the house

except for on Halloween when they're free to roam

This episode was
pimp.gif
. I thought that dude was going to be wearing the same make-up from the first episode. I really want to see this demon baby.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

the guy with the burns can't be dead, because we've seen him outside of the property

Vivienne is pregnant with a demon seed that's why she's in pain whenever she leaves the house

except for on Halloween when they're free to roam

nerd.gif
 Knew it was a demon, but didn't think of the pain coming from that 

^yeah, I believe it was mentioned in part of the Halloween ep. that the ghost can leave the house
that's why she didn't have any trouble when they were away on Halloween

and Tate was able to take Violet to the beach, where the other ghost showed up

and Moira went to visit her mom and then all the ghost were walking back to the house

when the sun was coming up, and Kate disappeared from the backseat of the car

I guess the house was pulling them back in once Halloween was over.

Anyone else think the realtor is up to something too? 

She has to be in it too.  She knew about the gay couple that was a murder/suicide in the house

and then she suggested them to help fix the place up.  They're dead so i'm assuming there's no way they could exist outside

the house, so how would they be an option?

Just started watching this show the other day. Finally caught up.. and
eek.gif

Show is dooope. I thought it was gonna be corny, but it's intense.

That opening scene/flashback from last night episode was pretty crazy. Things are tying up together slowly and I can't wait for next week episode with more of the young maid making an appearance.

Originally Posted by RFX45

That opening scene/flashback from last night episode was pretty crazy. Things are tying up together slowly and I can't wait for next week episode with more of the young maid making an appearance.
That was very hard to watch, but each episode draws me in more.  I love how the daughter's story is shaping up too.

Back
Top Bottom