American Horror Story Season 4 FREAKSHOW Wednesday's on FX Episode 2 10/15/14 --Massacres and Matine

it was a semi weak premiere IMO

but that clown got me interested and also gonna cause my electricity bill to double

I hated the 2nd season. It started getting stupid with the random elements that showed up. The writers were probably high.
Come on bro.  U cant tell me that the doctor being a nazi scientist, that psychologist being a serial killer , Anne Frank randomly coming to the asylum, the beast in the woods, the interracial relationship in the 50's and the aliens didn't make season 2 dope. Come on bro that **** was entertaining. lol

I hated the 2nd season. It started getting stupid with the random elements that showed up. The writers were probably high.
Come on bro.  U cant tell me that the doctor being a nazi scientist, that psychologist being a serial killer , Anne Frank randomly coming to the asylum, the beast in the woods, the interracial relationship in the 50's and the aliens didn't make season 2 dope. Come on bro that **** was entertaining. lol
+1

it was a semi weak premiere IMO

but that clown got me interested and also gonna cause my electricity bill to double

my gf had every light in the house on after the premiere :lol:

I was waiting for dinosaurs or shapeshifting reptilians to appear. I rocked with the season until that alien stuff led to nothing. Aliens. Freaking aliens. Wth?

I thought I saw somewhere that the Commish{Michael Chiklis} was going to be in this season. Maybe he is the one in clown costume.

The pinhead chick from season 2 makes another appearance.

Last edited:
That Clown
eek.gif
had me legit shook
nerd.gif
Son who u tellin. During that picnic scene when that clown walked out the bushes 
frown.gif

I thought I saw somewhere that the Commish{Michael Chiklis} was going to be in this season. Maybe he is the one in clown costume.

The pinhead chick from season 2 makes another appearance.

She freaked me out in season 2. I thought she really looked like that in reap life, didn't know she wore so many prosthetics.

That's way stronger than the shocker. That's like a taser or a lightning bolt.

Michael Chiklis is the world's strongest man. They don't have him yet. Just like Angela Bassett and her 3 boobs haven't appeared yet.

Back
Top Bottom