American Horror Story Season 4 FREAKSHOW Wednesday's on FX Episode 2 10/15/14 --Massacres and Matine

When he stuck dude in the back of the head with the bowling pin and trotted out so gracefully, lolz were had.

damn I am really liking this season; just watched episode 2 but damn it's hard to watch some of this stuff :x

eek.gif
Watched the episode again just for this scene to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. 
laugh.gif
alien.gif

great ep

wondering why the strongman didn't put the badge in darling's trailer?

great ep

wondering why the strongman didn't put the badge in darling's trailer?
To send him a message and give him a warning not to **** with him.

Toledo probably knew that having Meep get arrested and ultimately killed would effect Jimmy more than if he was arrested himself.

To send him a message and give him a warning not to **** with him.

Toledo probably knew that having Meep get arrested and ultimately killed would effect Jimmy more than if he was arrested himself.

That and it's his son also so that could of played a role in it. (Well it's implied that it's his son from what I picked up)

Wait....Geek was Lobster Boy's son?!
eek.gif

I was wondering why he was so attached to him and ready to confess to get him out of jail.

???

I definitely did not pick up on that. I know Bearded Lady is the mom (Kathy Bates), but definitely didn't see anything saying that Jimmy was his son. What happened to lead you to that?

I could see a twist like that happening later on though and Jimmy finding out.

???

I definitely did not pick up on that. I know Bearded Lady is the mom (Kathy Bates), but definitely didn't see anything saying that Jimmy was his son. What happened to lead you to that?

I could see a twist like that happening later on though and Jimmy finding out.

Bearded Lady said that to Strongman inside the trailer, at the end.

Last edited:

Bearded Lady said that to Strongman inside the trailer, at the end.

Dammit I missed that. Now I got to go look at the trailer and find that piece.

Haha..i dont think it was at the end tho. It was towards the middle of the ep. Bearded Lady told him to stay away from Jimmy.

You may be right. For some reason, I remember it happening around 9:50pm but forgot the episode was almost 1.5 hours :lol:

Last edited:
Yea it was another long episode. Was it in the conversation they had when he called her Abe Lincoln?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom