American Horror Story Season 4 FREAKSHOW Wednesday's on FX Episode 2 10/15/14 --Massacres and Matine

First episode was a little weak.I'm still excited for the season though. That clown is wild. I wonder what his background is.

Looks like there's going to be a lot of murders this season

When that clown was killing the boyfriend as the girl was waking up had me shocked, just that stabbing sound alone got to me.

I'm reading season 5's theme is being hinted in the first 2 episodes. People are speculating a space/alien theme?

yeah, I can't do this season, couldn't get with 2 either.  I hate to miss it though.  I can't look at deformities and all that

This clown gives no dambs

Bassett and Chiklis.... Def didn't see that one coming!

Clown with yet another victim coming up :lol:

Last edited:
I like this a lot more than last season. I'm mad lil lil dude died. I hate the people who hate the freaks. I love Twisty. I love 3Tits. I hate her penis. I hate Chiklis. I hope Quicksilver beats the Thing up.

Last edited:
that ladies son may be creepier than the clown man

That kid needs to go. Hope Twisty offs him.

New to the series, show seems eh. Nothing crazy, but something to watch without getting too invested into.

Last edited:
Another solid episode, really intrigued with all the characters and how their stories will develop. Ol crazy boy reminds me of the thin man from Charlie's Angles.
Twisty is a true scare man.

I haven't seen any previous seasons but I caught the first two episodes last night.

By the the weirdest, most uncomfortable, amazingly creepy show I've ever watched.

Normally I can't take deformities, but it's not creepy gross like it is in real life.

The clown is gonna be a problem :wow:

I really thought the guards where gonna open Chicken head cell in the morning and find everybody's heads bitten off :lol:

The struggle between the twins, the clown, the strong man's complete takeover of the camp, the psycho trust fund baby....this is another great season. I love how each year it's a completely different story line.

:wow: At that face smile shifting

Back
Top Bottom