American Horror Story Season 4 FREAKSHOW Wednesday's on FX Episode 2 10/15/14 --Massacres and Matine

Im not trying to call nobody out, but some of these questions.....lmaoo

Do yall like watch tv as in, you reading a book and cooking and tweeting at the same time the show is on??

Just got introduced to this show by my brother on Saturday. Already on the season finale for season 1. Show is really good (even though he semi-spoiled that most people were dead without letting me figure it out myself).

Pretty pumped for the seasons 2-3 and current now. :pimp:

Just got introduced to this show by my brother on Saturday. Already on the season finale for season 1. Show is really good (even though he semi-spoiled that most people were dead without letting me figure it out myself).

Pretty pumped for the seasons 2-3 and current now. :pimp:

It only gets better, imo. I liked seasons two and three alot.

Season 1 of AHS was pretty dope. I've been watching the new one I have high hopes for the clown story.

Finished season 1 yesterday. Except for they last episode it was great. halfway through season 2 now. Dam it's kinda wired with the nazi's, aliens, demons. All over the place. Netflix needs to add season 3 by the time I finish. First 2 episodes of 4 are great so far. Probably going to be the best season yet

Weird kid is right behind Twisty in terms of creepiness. Wonder who two face is going to choose.

Weird kid definitely has issues. Patti didn't flinch a little bit though
laugh.gif

Angela Basset's scene with Chiklis though.

I think 2-face is either going to pick Jimmy or the Siamese twin that does the singing. Then the situation of how to only take 1 (or 1/2) will come into play.

i hate that kid & he needs to die... with patti wouldve offed his wack *** right there & cleaned it up

Finished season 1 yesterday. Except for they last episode it was great. halfway through season 2 now. Dam it's kinda wired with the nazi's, aliens, demons. All over the place. Netflix needs to add season 3 by the time I finish. First 2 episodes of 4 are great so far. Probably going to be the best season yet

Season 1 was best to me, Season 3 started off like it was going to take the crown but kind of ran flat at the end. Season 2 wasn't wack but I did not enjoy the theme at all. Season 4 has been solid, but I`m not into the theme, but def not turnt off like I was from Season 2. I think a dope theme would be one regarding a Religious Cult or something.

Season 1 was best to me, Season 3 started off like it was going to take the crown but kind of ran flat at the end. Season 2 wasn't wack but I did not enjoy the theme at all. Season 4 has been solid, but I`m not into the theme, but def not turnt off like I was from Season 2. I think a dope theme would be one regarding a Religious Cult or something.
ALL OF THIS. 
nthat.gif

That alien ish in season 2 killed it for me. The climax and ending to 3 was weak. 

fell asleep 1/2 way into the recent ep & went to rewatch & finish... now im low key pissed the other 1/2 didnt tell me it was to be continued...i wouldnt have even watched till next wed.... I HATE TBC ON TV SHOWS

^ Last episode was the 1st part of the Halloween arc.

AHS usually splits the special Halloween episodes for each season like that.

Yeah the episodes are definitely longer this season.

They run about 55 minutes compared to the last few seasons 45 - 48 minutes, and when you factor in commercial time that's about 90 minutes.
laugh.gif

On-Demand list i at 83 minutes. Does ths mean fewer episodes this season, or are we just getting a well needed minutes bonus?

So far this season has been 4/4. Patti gave no f's about that kid, although I'm sure the clown or him will eventually do the deed. Strong man seems to be a strong candidate to join the ghost club. 

When they had Patti do the woody woodpecker though. I almost died.

Back
Top Bottom