America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by eye see soles

No one is going to live up to the Jabawockeez.

This show will flop second season.

disagree. tons of talent out there.

this might as well be a california best dance crew cause that's who's gonna win na mean son HeH

if you go on youtube you can check out some of the crews that auditioned..supercrew is a sick bboy crew..straight from full force,battlemonkeys, kz..i believe chris from JW was in full force.

True. Jabawookeez did set the bar high but there are other crews out there that can be just as good as them. I remembera while back, someone put me on GEN2. I could see them joining this cast.

39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
it. Might as well call it CBDC.
laugh.gif

supreme soul and supercrew killed it.

boogie bots represented for DC as well.

sad that a crew like TM had to get eliminated and one of the garbage east coast/midwest/south crews made it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

sad that a crew like TM had to get eliminated and one of the garbage east coast/midwest/south crews made it
laugh.gif

sucks that TM got eliminated; they're one of the bigger crews here in socal

but none of these crews touch jabba though

^yeah they were on point..the west was stacked anyways and i'm not sure how they would have faired in the competition, but they definitely deserved it overthose group of cheerleaders
sick.gif

the boy band from the suburbs of chicago
roll.gif

those 'so real' cats from houston killed it though

laugh.gif
at the all girl groups with 2-3 gay dudes, wearing the extra extra v neck t shirts. SMH, My T would not approve.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
at the all girl groups with 2-3 gay dudes, wearing the extra extra v neck t shirts. SMH, My T would not approve.
i was like are they serious?
sick.gif

the west should field 7-8 teams based on how great west teams have fared in the competition. some other crews that made it were awful
sick.gif

Man the season hasn't even started and it's a given that SS is going to take it already.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

laugh.gif

sucks that TM got eliminated; they're one of the bigger crews here in socal

but none of these crews touch jabba though

Here's something to munch on...
One of the members in Jabbawockeez, is Cris Styles and coincidentally he's also in Full Force which is apart ofSuper Crew= Knuckle Heads Zoo/ Battle Monkeys/Full Force

Just goes to show, how much talent the Bboying Community has to offer when it comes to these "Hip Hop Dance" competitions, or type of shows.

if supreme soul makes it all the way, they better get a battle w/ jabbawockeez for the crown, real talk.

Back
Top Bottom