America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

how did tm not make it?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

blasphemy.

Originally Posted by wj4

Man the season hasn't even started and it's a given that SS is going to take it already.

yea their style is similar to kaba and jabba so it could appeal to the public. but TM was ON POINT dude. put all 4 of the west teams in there.

but jabba's ending to the show was ill

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

supreme soul and supercrew killed it.

boogie bots represented for DC as well.

sad that a crew like TM had to get eliminated and one of the garbage east coast/midwest/south crews made it
laugh.gif

sucks that TM got eliminated; they're one of the bigger crews here in socal

but none of these crews touch jabba though

Here's something to munch on...
One of the members in Jabbawockeez, is Cris Styles and coincidentally he's also in Full Force which is apart of Super Crew= Knuckle Heads Zoo/ Battle Monkeys/Full Force

Just goes to show, how much talent the Bboying Community has to offer when it comes to these "Hip Hop Dance" competitions, or type of shows.

jabba is basically a collection of the best dancers from a chain of dance crews they overlook. each member is a director of a certain crew (like kev andben direct SGBM). that's why they're so good.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Man I hate that show.

Who cares if you can dance?
dancing is not that sick

People who usually have this kind of attitude towards ABDC and shows alike are those who didn't or couldn't dance, but I grew up around all this soI just might be bias...

Too bad for TM. I guess they wanted to keep Fanny Paks just because as the judges said "they're different". My predictions for the top 3 crewsin order are Supreme Soul, Super Crew and Boogie Bots. I heard The Groovaloos auditioned, but maybe that was just a rumor...

^ i don't think super crew can make it to top 3. they're great bboys, but their choreography is mostly toprock.

damn every crew from the west came out hard. i think every team from the west should have gone in and they drop one of the wack ones from the other regions.it's going to be a controversy again like last season. bet there's going to be 2 west and 1 other region and they drop one region just to keep it"fair".

hahahahaha@ soul supreme, dudes were mad bitter towards jabba, all posted up on the side with their arms crossed refusing to give any love.

Originally Posted by KingofallKickz

DISTORTED X ya'll

The chicks are smashable, but come on man...it's like the WNBA, no one really cares.

Originally Posted by jomitm

^ i don't think super crew can make it to top 3. they're great bboys, but their choreography is mostly toprock.

You know, that's a good point, but I'm hoping they can step up their dance moves.
Originally Posted by NinongBrown

damn every crew from the west came out hard. i think every team from the west should have gone in and they drop one of the wack ones from the other regions. it's going to be a controversy again like last season. bet there's going to be 2 west and 1 other region and they drop one region just to keep it "fair".

hahahahaha@ soul supreme, dudes were mad bitter towards jabba, all posted up on the side with their arms crossed refusing to give any love.
It's even funnier that at the end when everyone is dancing after Jabba performed Supreme Soul stayed on the opposite side. I'm curious to knowabout this 'battle' they had. Where? When?

Part 1

Part 2

Body Rock 2006

The Bay had members from Rock Force/Renegades/Soul Sector and SoCal had members from Jabbawockeez/Super Galactic Beat Manipulators/Full Force/Super Crew.
It looks mad heated!!! I'm looking for a DVD copy of this but it looks like the promoters/whoever handles the� DVDs has been jerking anyone who has orderedthem. =/

Originally Posted by bboyrealm

Part 1

Part 2

Body Rock 2006

The Bay had members from Rock Force/Renegades/Soul Sector and SoCal had members from Jabbawockeez/Super Galactic Beat Manipulators/Full Force/Super Crew.
It looks mad heated!!! I'm looking for a DVD copy of this but it looks like the promoters/whoever handles the� DVDs has been jerking anyone who has ordered them. =/

�First video @ 3:35 or so when Gary came in for Jabba.� That means that this battle took place before season 1.� I thought it happened more recently, lol.

There is a lot of talk about TM getting robbed, but honestly if they got in, there would be like 4 crews with the same style. And fanny pack was pretty good.

Ignore the ?'s, I don't know why they pop up when I type around YouTube vids.

i think if supreme sole wins, they have to battle jabba live on the season finale. they said on public tv they won the battle (which from that youtube vids wasnot the case). jabba must be wanting to destroy them right now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i think if supreme sole wins, they have to battle jabba live on the season finale. they said on public tv they won the battle (which from that youtube vids was not the case). jabba must be wanting to destroy them right now
roll.gif

laugh.gif
They didn't say it cable access...you mean national T.V. Yeah, from the 2 vids, one dude killed it bad for SoCal, he was breaking almost nonstop. SS did come off pretty cocky on MTV, while Jabba came off confident, but still was humble about it.

jabba changed it for me though, i got used to their masks and just focused on the moves. now i get distracted seeing all of these dudes with their silly ***faces trying to single themselves out from their group, but it whatever i guess.

as corny as the dudes are in the 'so real' crew..i think they'll fly under the radar..to me they were top 3, maybe even top 2 in the castingspecial

Back
Top Bottom