America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

wow....how can a team that has never been in the buttom 2...just suddenly lose even after having the best performance of season 2.......F this crapman........soreal deserved this foreal.........

woo hoo

jabbawockeez

i mean

super cr3w

!!!!!!!!!!

that jacket/hoodie is copped

wth... jabbawockeez got baseball caps and super cr3w got a gold trophy??? thats messed up

I will definitely b coppin that Super Cr3w shirt they wore in the last few mins of the show..

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Glad SuperCr3w won. They were really good.
they had ONE memorable dance (we fly high) and the rest were mediocre. they wouldn't appeal to the public (and have gigs like jabba are havingright now) as evident by how many times they were in the bottom 2.

soreal wouldn't do much if they won anyways. both of these crews were not that good.

laugh.gif
lol @ when the crowd boos, JC says "Here it goes"
laugh.gif

Super crew *****,

Pat and bryan [I think that's the name I always forget] from soreal are still
pimp.gif
though. Lmao

But im happy they won!! Now we don't gotta see do knock crying anymore. Although, I still think it was cute seeing him cry.

What was with soreal disappointed faces? Like I know yall mad but atleast put on a show and try to be happy for them ya'll still prolly gonna get famous.

-_-
eyes.gif

____Sore losers.

Super crew *****,

Pat and bryan [I think that's the name I always forget] from soreal are still
pimp.gif
though. Lmao

But im happy they won!! Now we don't gotta see do knock crying anymore. Although, I still think it was cute seeing him cry.

What was with soreal disappointed faces? Like I know yall mad but atleast put on a show and try to be happy for them ya'll still prolly gonna get famous.

-_-
eyes.gif

____Sore losers.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

asian chick (or what appears to be asian) in the black w/e she's wearing behind the nsync dude is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
definitely..
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I think Jabba should of performed too...

Congrats to Super Cr3w, they've been in the game a long time, earned it. It was cool seeing all the west coast crews unite and show their support for them.

superaz9.jpg
superaz9.jpg
superaz9.jpg

superaz9.jpg
superaz9.jpg
superaz9.jpg

Big ups to the homies!!! Did I call it or what? There's a reason why these guys along w/ the Jabbawockeez do what they do!!! See you all this weekend inHollywood for Freestyle Session!!!

Back
Top Bottom