America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

so real cru!!!! that ailyn is hottt
devil.gif

My bet's on Super Cr3w and SoReal Cru being top two even with the 80s theme.
EXPLOSION!

O and I'm not coming back to this thread for the rest of tonight, until I finish watching ABDC..
Freaking spoilers ruined it for me like 3 times already.
frown.gif

So Real Cru didn't have that much energy tonight..i thought they were sorta borin..

Super Cr3w was
pimp.gif

I was really disappointed at So Real Cru's first performance... I still think that they are going to win it all...

My cousin went to the taping on Tuesday. Him and everyone else said Fanny Pak was the best that night.

SPOILER....

Too bad they got eliminated.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

My cousin went to the taping on Tuesday. Him and everyone else said Fanny Pak was the best that night.

SPOILER....

Too bad they got eliminated.

U really hadda ruin that huh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did MTV do it again? So Real Cru gets "Status Quo"-d into the top 2. They want a south vs. west coast finale instead of 2 west coast crews

I don't see how Fanny Pak or Super Cr3w aren't that first group in.

soreal cru got status quo? r u kidding me? lol they killed it....soreal killed it tonight....they did better than supercrew...and i have 2 say fanny pak didbetter than soreal cru.....b/c of there creativity...........

Eh, last week's So Real performance was not as good as Fanny Pak or Super Cr3w. They should have been bottom 2 tonight. Should have been Super Cr3w vs. SoReal in the bottom 2. Super Cr3w did great in their first performance and not as good in their second. So Real did the opposite - WAY better in their 2nd thanin their 1st.

i'm quite upset. i'd even replace SoReal Crew with FP. but what's done is done. this is definitely not the last we've seen of Fanny Pak.

Back
Top Bottom