An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

b651544478e46494918d90fbc6b72756114181f_r.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this got me for some reason

I wish I could say that any of that surprises me.
To this day, it still baffles me as to how anyone could think so poorly of themselves and their free time as to volunteer to enrich a private, for-profit business.  
I mean, really, would you volunteer to work the evening shift at Foot Locker?  

I wish I could say that any of that surprises me.
To this day, it still baffles me as to how anyone could think so poorly of themselves and their free time as to volunteer to enrich a private, for-profit business.  
I mean, really, would you volunteer to work the evening shift at Foot Locker?  

a few years back when i was active on that forum, me and my friend shared accounts. he was a admin on the site at the time. i got to sneek a peek into the forum admins section. they DO read private pm's but they say only on extreme cases. 

a few years back when i was active on that forum, me and my friend shared accounts. he was a admin on the site at the time. i got to sneek a peek into the forum admins section. they DO read private pm's but they say only on extreme cases. 

I feel you OP, but reality of the matter is, that forum has become as cool as myspace is nowadays....that MP will forever keep them afloat and relevant. This is coming from someone who literally spent hours there...now I much rather squint my eyes to this seizure causing black and red combo of a forum, then go browsing ISS
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I feel you OP, but reality of the matter is, that forum has become as cool as myspace is nowadays....that MP will forever keep them afloat and relevant. This is coming from someone who literally spent hours there...now I much rather squint my eyes to this seizure causing black and red combo of a forum, then go browsing ISS
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom