An SC banishment story Vol. Another Example why NT > SC

how long did their day care drop off "bar" last anyway?
Closed?  What are you talking about?  You should've seen it during All Star Weekend, man.  That place was hopping.  

milkbar.JPG

Originally Posted by Method Man

Closed?  What are you talking about?  You should've seen it during All Star Weekend, man.  That place was hopping.  

milkbar.JPG

laugh.gif
can they even stay open that late? pretty sure all those kids had a curfew.

Originally Posted by Method Man

milkbar.JPG

laugh.gif
can they even stay open that late? pretty sure all those kids had a curfew.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I feel you OP, but reality of the matter is, that forum has become as cool as myspace is nowadays....that MP will forever keep them afloat and relevant. This is coming from someone who literally spent hours there...now I much rather squint my eyes to this seizure causing black and red combo of a forum, then go browsing ISS
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
MP was becoming the only reason I even bothered over there at all. And your occasional posts in the FT
laugh.gif
 For real though, the members over there are hella annoying, and although I respect a few mods/admins/regular users, the "higher ups" are on some bogus.

Some of you guys' gifs/pics have me dyin, wasn't meant to be flame material but oh well, everyone needs a solid laugh sometimes.  

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I feel you OP, but reality of the matter is, that forum has become as cool as myspace is nowadays....that MP will forever keep them afloat and relevant. This is coming from someone who literally spent hours there...now I much rather squint my eyes to this seizure causing black and red combo of a forum, then go browsing ISS
roll.gif

MP was becoming the only reason I even bothered over there at all. And your occasional posts in the FT
laugh.gif
 For real though, the members over there are hella annoying, and although I respect a few mods/admins/regular users, the "higher ups" are on some bogus.

Some of you guys' gifs/pics have me dyin, wasn't meant to be flame material but oh well, everyone needs a solid laugh sometimes.  

I'm on ISS and a team member for the automotive sub-forum group and yeah, I would definitely agree with the shady antics that go around there.

One of our team members was banned after being a part of the Counterfeit team and was even a mod on the forums.

Just stay smart and you'll be fine.

I'm on ISS and a team member for the automotive sub-forum group and yeah, I would definitely agree with the shady antics that go around there.

One of our team members was banned after being a part of the Counterfeit team and was even a mod on the forums.

Just stay smart and you'll be fine.

Ive never been much of a fan of jvini he's always been a shady person. Yea, they've been reading people's pm's for years now. I got into a bit of a fiasco with them years ago that only got cleared up because of some people they "trusted" cleared my name. That is one shady ++* forum
30t6p3b.gif
. They had a hidden forum for a select few members called the secret society that got exposed
laugh.gif
A lot of those dudes are clowns.You got some good people there like Buddha, Menis, and aaliang (I think his name was) though.

Ive never been much of a fan of jvini he's always been a shady person. Yea, they've been reading people's pm's for years now. I got into a bit of a fiasco with them years ago that only got cleared up because of some people they "trusted" cleared my name. That is one shady ++* forum
30t6p3b.gif
. They had a hidden forum for a select few members called the secret society that got exposed
laugh.gif
A lot of those dudes are clowns.You got some good people there like Buddha, Menis, and aaliang (I think his name was) though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

ISS B/S > NT B/S
ISS Flamethrower Select Threads > Our Girl Appreciation Threads.

pimp.gif

NT Scams happen far < ISS Scams.
NT People > ISS People
NT Experience > ISS Experience.

Hence:

NT > ISS.

#NT 4 LIFE.

*Cue the NT Hat Smiley Face*

Edit:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]