AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

WE WANT JUSTINS! WE WANT JUSTINS! WE WANT J...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

im feeling the "insane game" and the "transitions" and its good to hear that the open runs are selling good

Did anyone else think AZK?
40nwvx2.jpg

Reppin' the 206's
Dissin' the 360's

DAMN those kicks are HOT.

Im getting the edge lows and the asphalt lows! they look sooo good!

u say Q1 releases? is that january to march?

some of those are pretty hot...i think teh second set of shoes look pretty solid...def wanna try them out

Transitions look nice, but I'll wait until And1 releases a shoe with l2g that has a design that I really like before I buy from them again.
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Quote:
u say Q1 releases? is that january to march?

yep.

Quote:
nice. and thanks for posting.

your welcome

Quote:
anyone know if the edge lows are only coming in a white based colorway?

catalog:
wht/wht/silv, wht/wht/red, wht/nvy/cool blue , wht/caro/wht, wht/lt.gry/money green, nvy/wht/red, blk/wht/gold, lgry/d.gry/nvy

i doubt all of these colorways will be made.

17 pages and still not stickied?????

^ It's not Adidas/Reebok and there's not secondary interests involved from those who sticky posts... :wink:
wink.gif

IT IS[/center]

^ hmmmm, that sounds fair.....

btw, i also found an and1 rising sun wht/card.red shoe with a jwill sig on it. the dude that has it said that he will send it to me. as soon as i get the other one i could send them to you. i know that you are a huge jwill fan so just cover the shipping costs and it's yours.. want it?

hmm i want the open runs but they dont' seem to have them here in canada.

maybe i should try the ashault...

but really, i have too many shoes.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=18967853<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD NANO FOR CANADA!

Quote:
btw, i also found an and1 rising sun wht/card.red shoe with a jwill sig on it. the dude that has it said that he will send it to me. as soon as i get the other one i could send them to you. i know that you are a huge jwill fan so just cover the shipping costs and it's yours.. want it?

Quote:
HELL YES I want those.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

BASTARDDDD

:lol:
laugh.gif

beeshem if you come across anything else of JWILL let me know and its sold. ( Dont mean to step on your toes Hoyle)

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom