AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Any news on where to get the Franchise in other colorways than the Arroyo's and black with white tips? I saw some sz 14s go for 9.99 on eBay last week, wht/orange and the all black colorway

Found them! http://www.shoes.com Just need about a 20% off now since I don't wanna pay 79.99, especially without getting to try them on first to see if I don't think they're too tall. Honestly though, I think you can rock these with a suit.

I should have copped those black/blacks and white/orange 14s I saw go on eBay for 9.99 a week ago and waited to flip them. Damn me for missing out.

shoes_iaec1014691.jpg

damn Dingy. I would trade for anything you could get, the Mystiques go for 29.99 now in FinishLine. There's some DS white/reds on eBay now (I remember u wearing a 13 I believe).

I'm still heated you outsniped me on those Adidas A3 Superstar Ultras that one time. There was a pair of white with black player exclusives about a week ago (had "CTC" etched on them, no idea who that is) that went for only 39.99 because my computer froze while I was bidding

Quote:
There was a pair of white with black player exclusives about a week ago (had "CTC" etched on them, no idea who that is) that went for only 39.99 because my computer froze while I was bidding
implementing more GCS. I have the a3 Decade 1's, a3 Decade 2's, a3 Forums all being great performance kicks.

But back to And1. I love the Franchises and I love that discount. I need the black/black black/red and white/blue/silver. Anyone know when zappos or finishline is getting them? JT perhaps?

Peace.

hey Daz, yup i copped mystiques a few months ago off ebay for 20 before shipping, should come up to about 45 shipped after my buddy sends them to me :smile: I'm thinking of customising them, stripping all the paint off them

Quote:
Word. I saw those too. The A3 Superstar Ultra and the Original A3 basketball shoe are shoes I NEED. It appears as if Adidas may move away from A3 and start implementing more GCS. I have the a3 Decade 1's, a3 Decade 2's, a3 Forums all being great performance kicks.
671c_1.JPG
group39.jpg

I was watchin the Best Damn Sports Show's Top50 Dunks and Taurian Fontanette was on! I swear he does every dunk effortlessly and just walks calmly towards the rim before jumping.

Any reason why he's going by TJ now?

They were seemingly just about to plug the Franchise and it seemed Salley could never talk about em.
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Datz thanks for the advice brother. A dude asked on ISS about these. Some of the bigger guys weight-wise enjoyed these, but a lot of wing/guard type players didn't like them much.

TeamWHIT, the Second Revolution campaign was dope. Only wished they would've released the shoes/shirts in stores. Still no info on the Franchises at zappos or finishline. Although I think we all know what to expect with the wait on the Edges.

Peace.

Hey do they only sell the And1 Chosen 1s on eastbay. i need another pair but the shipping to Canada is like 25 or something, straight trash

is there any other place i can get a pair or will the chosen ones go down in price soon, they been there since early september i think

dang i wish and1s were released in stores more.... the stuff they got at FNL is weak.

DAMN you NICK i need those in a 13 some how some way
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Statement:

All this time and I never came to this forum until today. Should have known better with JT having some stuff coming out.

Question:

Can AND1 provide this forum with a Picture Release date listing people can follow? I mean, I am bias for one, because one of our own is designing there, and I have to think I am one of the first to have his work in my own home on my walls not on my feet.

Those patent joints are Hot Fiyah and with things going down hill in other Brands.. I need to put my kids in a new direction..

I will sticky it if I have to. JT, Nick.. give me an email and point in some directions.. I need some of these in my life and the kids...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Nike/Brand Jordan
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?
The Fake Police ?

Back
Top Bottom