AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

I think they were the Phantoms.. but I saw another Patent shoe in Black not labeled.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Nike/Brand Jordan
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?
The Fake Police ?

It's really all about the Phantom upper/Franchise midsole.... :wow:
eek.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Well Nick is it possible to get a list compiled of Kicks to be released for the Forum for those not privied to SC even if the release dates aren't confirmed?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Nike/Brand Jordan
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?
The Fake Police ?

Heads Up Black/Red Franchises are on Finishline.com

Edit: They were the white/black/red ones like they have for sale on and1.com, but I guess they took them down.

Before going to Finishline.com: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

After going to Finishline.com: :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif

Brother, I don't see them....anywhere...at all....

go get the all black ones on shoes.com.... I have had them a few weeks... they are straight butter. They remind me of the Flightposite 1's as far as feel and cushioning.

i know we have some insiders on here, so maybe somebody could clue us in on what's going on with and 1 getting their shoes on shelves. I rarely seen these kicks in stores (asphalt is the only one of the new offerings I've spotted) and it seems like there is a delay on some of the franchise colorways getting released. I'm looking forward to the edge lows, but I'm getting a little nervous I won't get a chance to buy them.

I finally saw them in person. They are pretty high, but not as high as I thought at first. The upper is also very thin, not quite Edge thin but not much thicker.
They got them at FootLocker in Oklahoma City at Crossroads Mall

i saw the AND1 EDGE 3 colorways and weigh it on my right hand WOW its extremely light amazing....more lighter no doubt than the nike double figure tony parker....great job AND1...you belong in the upper echelon of basketball shoes...

teamWHIT EBOY:

Are they gonna release those white and blue franchise pair you have? I was set to buy the black with red stitching, but I remembered that picture of them. I haven't been this hyped for an And 1 shoe since the 2 Chi. I wish And 1 would re-release the Silky Smoothe. I just pulled my pair from the 10th grade out and realized how much I love those joints.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Jerry & Joe & Steve & Roger​

I just copped the black ones from FootLocker today. They didn't have them at the FL in my city, but like I mentioned above they did have them at CrossRoad Malls Footlocker in OKC. I just told him I wanted to get some shoes from that FootLocker, he said he needed the SKU which I didn't know, so he called them up and got it from them. Easy as pie, and the SKU number for the black/black ones is 4103288804130. Write that down and take it up to your local Footlocker (Champs and FootAction too) and tell them you want to order some shoes and have the SKU and it should be no problem. They also have navy blue with white on the front, I don't know that SKU though

DatZNasty, really appreciate the info. This is one of the first shoes in a hot minute that've made me just go :wow:
eek.gif
...really anxious to see what those white/navy ones look like...

I also see the Open Runs in your avatar. Were you the one saying those were your favorite balling shoes of all time?

I don't think I did. If I did, pay it no mind. I am a bit too giving of superlatives. It's not much unlike how every other girl I see if just the finest piece I ever seen and I feel like I have to go talk to her, or hit that, or undress her with my eyes.

Best balling shoe ever is the Adidas A3 SSUs.

You can still get the Franchise's from www.shoes.com/imedia for 64$ btw, no 13s though.

They did a ship sell so it'll be like a week or more before I get them. I was hoping he would just tell them to ship them to our store since OKC is only about a 90 mile drive. They do it either way sometimes.

I remember when I was cool with dude who was manager at FNL, he stayed getting me hookups. I'd just tell him some shoe that's for sale on finishline.com but didn't have my size and he's find what store had them and get me a pair at that price.

When are those Edge Low's dropping?

And what about all the other shoes way back earlier in the post?

edge lows gotta b the lightest shoe....ever. the mids r light as hell nd lows must b even lighter, retail prolly low, ill cop

I got my Franchise's yesterday. Love them, took a minute to get used to the look, they're different. I'm bout to hoop in them about an hr from now

im surprised no1 mentioned the And1 chosen ones on sale for 59.99 on eastbay its been over a week

im so depressed that the chosen ones have textile lining that chafes.... i love the look in lows :frown:

NO traction whatsoever. I'm disappointed as that's the #1 thing I look for in shoes. I like when I'm making my moves and running around and you constantly hear that squeaking sound with the grip. These don't do it, in fact only And 1 I've ever heard that didn't just have ridiculously great traction. I like how they look though. They have a real different type of look, almost like combat boots (I got the all black ones, dude at the gym was about to tell me I couldnt play in them because he thought they were boots from far)

This is the outsole btw. Don't know what other And 1s use the same outsole but it's nowhere near their other shoes in traction. Other than that I really had no problem, they have like 12 laceholes which is kind of annoying to tighten and untighten but that's minor. I'm still holding out hope that these are the type of outsole that you gotta "break in" the traction and it gets better with age because I've only hooped in them about 4hrs.

shoes_igec1014691.jpg

DatZNasty, really appreciate the analysis, and definitely keep us up to date on traction issues.

Coincidentally enough, traction is one of the biggest things I look for in shoes as well. Looks and comfort right out the box are usually what draws me to a particular model, (I oftentimes make decisions based on fresh-out-the-box comfort), but I find nothing more annoying than a shoe that can't grip on the court.

I can get past not having enough particular cushioning an area, but the two things that bug me substantially are an overly-restrictive tongue, and no traction. I balled in a pair of Answer 1 10th Anniversary Retros recently, and never again. :smh:
smh.gif
I was sliding all over the court.

Like you said, this is totally atypical of And1. The Edges had incredible traction. I always have to laugh at shoe companies when traction is bad on a shoe. The basic herringbone traction has been flawless since what, the 70's? :lol:
laugh.gif

Yea traction isn't any better today. I went ahead after a few games and went back to the car and got the backups, the Nike Shox Certified's because I felt like I was sliding all over the place, especially on D. I'll post a pic of what mine look like after 3 wearings

Back
Top Bottom