AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

Quote:
actually can you post pics of the wheat colored edge mids if you have the samples. because i think those are teh best but i have yet to see a picture of them posted on NT.

i already sent back my samples so all i have is a catalog pic. the wheat colorway is a 10/01/06 delivery. i'm not sure which accounts ordered the wheat so you guys are on your own:

1zvtw1u.jpg

So has anyone actually played in the edge mids yet? They look nice, but the last few and 1's i've had have left a little to be desired in the cushioning department, which is fairly important to me.

They look nice, and if they perform well, then $65 sounds like a deal.

Quote:
mad dissapointed that stores don't have the edge yet. they're dope as hell.

footlocker, footaction, champs. STEP YO' GAME UP.

Black/Black and White/Gum are available @ MOST Champs Sports locations today...

JM

i dont think canadian champs have em yet? i doubt they'll get em. last and1's they got were the grip and they still have the fly

Anyone get any of the shoes that dropped in the past month? Edge mid, etc? I tried those on but found them just a touch narrow. They were very light though, and the traction was solid.

I was hoping stores to carry the black/white/apple in stores. I want to have a good fit in them. I might take a risk in guessing my size online. I know the black/black have been in Champs for a while, but not the ones around me. Hopefully I will find a store that at least carries them, whether it be the apple ones or not for sizing.

Quote:
I was hoping stores to carry the black/white/apple in stores. I want to have a good fit in them. I might take a risk in guessing my size online. I know the black/black have been in Champs for a while, but not the ones around me. Hopefully I will find a store that at least carries them, whether it be the apple ones or not for sizing.

Footaction's have the Black/White/Apple...

JM

the ones I tried on, were true to size length wise, and probably wide enough for all but the widest feet. You could order a couple different sizes from Zappos. they have free shipping both ways so it won't cost you anything to send them back if the fit isnt right.

^ That's the Franchise. That particular pair is an Arroyo exclusive. We took that pic at the recent photo shoot in Portland for Sole C0llector Issue 13.

The air unit is called L2G and it is NO JOKE. The responsiveness and cushioning is amazing, it's somewhere in between max air and zoom air. Best part? It's only 4psi, as compared to a 20-25 psi bag in a Nike shoe. The properties of the support columns allow the bag to compress and provide a cushion, without depending on a highly pressurized air bag. If the bag pops, the columns still give great cushioning over time, whereas a Nike shoe that has a popped air bag will be immediately stiff and unresponsive.

They drop in December I believe, and the black suede/black/red stitching is AMAZING. Retail could be higher, but I understand they'll only be $80-85. Hopefully availability isn't an issue like it appears to be with the Edge. I also haven't been able to find a pair of Apples in-store, just the white/gum and all black @ Champs, which are already 2 for $90.

Here's a pic of my Franchise, and I believe the cut is being brought down to a more true mid level as compared to the higher concept cut. Great shoe, great price, great cushioning.

23rwhl4.jpg

23rwktt.jpg

23rwnyf.jpg

Is this a player signature shoe? Meaning..who in the league was this shoe designed for?
EAM .NIGERIA.​

I know where I can find them online. I said I rather try them on in-store though. I know I can easily just try on the black/black on(I can find those easily). I am just saying, they are made of different materials, so they could have different fits.
[Willing to trade my size 10 NDS(worn once) XX Wests for DS XXI Lows Carolina

^Both For Sale/Trade^Email my friend at [email protected] or PM for pics*
Buy My Friend's size 9 Lebron IV Vinyl Bundles ALL FOUR Found HERE(Ebay)

I love the faded midsole on those. Billy, you have a pair in a human size you can post a pic of? j/k
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

damn, the edges are really uncomfortable with the high cut and the rough edges , they need to make a low of that or like, the open run.

Back
Top Bottom