AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

For those in Socal
apple edge mids are available through Footaction - Cerrtos has them
black/red edge mids are available at Finishline (not Champs as advertises on and1.com) - Cerritos has them
the all black and white gum are available through champs - Brea, Santa Ana (Main Place) has them
a grey/white/red not seen previously is available through Sport Chalet (South Coast) has them

Billy those Franchises are soooo nice... are they size 13 :D
happy.gif

the cut and the edge of all these new designs look like they'd would chaff up the ankle / shin area pretty badly

~ Dre ~

^ Nope...haven't had any such problems, and the blue material at the heel is very soft and comfy against your achilles. :D
happy.gif

^ That's the Strapped. Seriously guys, try out the Trinity system, the heel-to-toe transition is amazing. The best part about that shoe is the strap is placed perfectly and it gives great lockdown without being overly restrictive. Again, the achilles collar is great too.

I like this colorway more though:

I agree, that color is nicer. For those that also like that color...check them out on Zappos.com too. There was a foreign release of a white/blue/red...now they were hot. Basically replace the black with blue on the above pair.

I liked the fact AND1 wanted this sneaker to have great ankle support, and they didn't give it an extreme high cut. I like...

Also, the Apple Edge on page 6 of the Zappos And1 styles for $68 shipped is the best deal you'll find online.

^I agree with you on the "Trinity" system,i picked up a pair of Mystiques in a sale and they are very good.
As you say the heel toe transition feels really good.
The only problem I have with them is that they feel higher cut than most shoes i wear and it's a little off putting at first.

The Mystique indeed had a very high cut in comparison to other shoes like the Strapped and the Blue Chip.

^^ i can wear low socks with the mystiques even tho its a high cut it doesnt bother my achilles at all. only thing i dont like is its high off the ground, and movement in the shoe at the front cuz of the width

Those look pretty awesome.

I still havent picked up any Apple's yet, hopefully within the next week or so.

on wednesday my store finally got in the edge and i was excited so i pulled out the white/gum one out and i found hair stuck between a seam, that is pretty disguisting sweatshop hair. then i pulled out the all black and the sole is clear kinda and i can see some numbers and glue. whoever can get in touch with and1 should let them know this. I like them they reminded me of converse allstars but 10x lighter. everything that picked up the shoe was shocked how light it was.

I wonder if we'll see anyone rocking the edge mid once the NBA starts up. It's definitely a cool looking shoe, light, and has excellent traction. But it is on the minimalistic side. I didnt have confidence it could support my feet over long 3 hour balling sessions. I could easily be wrong, but seeing some NBA dudes wearing them in games would help erase any doubts.

what is the quality like in the new AND1's? i had a pair of rekanize's and the outsole at the back of the shoe pretty much just fell apart, with a hole revealing the midsole airbag.

I'm not even lying...but the black patent/black suede/red accent Franchise Mid and the Lebron IV in black/white/red are my favorite Winter releases...both incredible.
IT IS[/center]

Here's a pic of them from pg. 5.

I'm actually the one holding them...so I can only blame myself for the bad profile angle... :\
ohwell.gif
I'll try and get some better pics...cause these are really smooth. The height has been brought down, and the contrasting materials work really well together along with the flashy glossy midsole. This colorway is money.

newand1s.jpg

IT IS[/center]

This thread is awesome. The Asphalt mids are $40 at Finishline.com. I was browsing for an outdoor shoe from And1 and I think I may give the Asphalts a run.

Back
Top Bottom