AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

for those of you who are wondering on the canadian dealer of and1's. it is in fact rmp athletic located in mississauga. the reason why you don't see the new and1 stuff in retails is because and1 was picked up mid year. so everything rmp got was from the previous year/season. if you're from canada and you're an and1 fan, expect big things in 08.

let's just say i know a thing or two about the company :wink:
wink.gif
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

I like the Strapped Mids and the Edge Mids, which are better?
I like the Strapped Mids in terms of looks more though. Edges are cheaper but that's not really a factor for me.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

New stuff from and1.com!

product-34-.jpg

onslaught mid, $99.99. dropping july/august

product-35-.jpg
mid, 89.99. dropping july/august

product-36-.jpg

High Flyer Mid, 64.99. dropping july/august

product-37-.jpg

720 mid, 74.99, dropping august

product-38-.jpg

cornering mid, 64.99. dropping june

product-39-.jpg
, pretty supportive and the 3/4 length l2g really intrigues me....

and shoot, the onslaught looks to be packed with a lot of tech and quality for a 100 dollar shoe.

JT, you gotta stay with and1, great stuff!

Hey guys,

Tangaroo: Unfortunately, J.T. was hired by Jordan Brand and is the newest member of the basketball division.

The Jump Starts are rather interesting....In my experiences with an L2G based shoe, I'd give them 3-5 hours to break in.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
s...

And1 definitely makes the best b-ball gear...HANDS DOWN!!!
Shorts are amazing...feel nice & extremely durable!! T-shirts are tight as well...not like the ridiculously over-priced jordan junk.
tired.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

i'm digging the cornering mid!great for outdoor ball!for sure!overall great selection of new and1 products!

those onslaughts are cool, but that colorway isn't

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

HELP NT! I Need some and 1 nightmares! does anyone know where i can still cop those? those came out like 2001 i believe.

Anybody hit up the AND1 tour in NYC this past weekend? I haven't heard squat about it.
mad.gif

Just wondering if they were wearin any neat jerseys or sellin some neat gear at the game? Anybody know?
smokin.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

they got the cornering mids on zappos, and in the description it supposedly weighs a friggin 11 ounces!

^^thanks man for the update...checked the website THE CORNERING MID looks to be very good shoe to ball outdoor!watch out zoom lebron soldier....

The cornering mids look incredibly hot on Zappos. Too bad I'm currently abstaining from buying shoes....

^ I commend you on your self-imposed ban...Any particular reason for the decision?

Anyways, the Cornerings look awesome...especially in the black/red/white (I'm not usually a fan of black/red shoes.)

:lol:
laugh.gif
) I'm not all that sure that you guys would call this application tasteful, but I really wish they would've released these in the states.

Edit :wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Steppin your hint game up I see.

The Phantom are nice...definitely. But the samples with the Franchise midsole were AMAZING. :wow:
eek.gif
n11517713_33036741_271.jpg
n11517713_33036740_38.jpg
n11517713_33036742_499.jpg
4m1zjao.jpg
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

@#%$, those are amazing. Are there even laces on that beast? Who was the designer again?

Quote:
^ I commend you on your self-imposed ban...Any particular reason for the decision?

I realized that the hundreds of dollars I was spending on shoes were not making me any happier......So I decided to give it up for a while. So far it's made life quite a bit easier.

^^ I feel you. i'm not bad but need to cut back. just ordered some hemp dunk id's and thought I was done for a while. then saw the crazy1's on overstock for 50 bucks shipped, and had to pull the trigger if only to try them on.

hopefully that will be it. i need to stick to a couple pairs that I love and not buy everything that looks interesting and/or is a steal. because that extra pair never brings much extra happiness.

(unlike beer...lol)
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Chris Chicago: That's the truth. I used to think having all the shoes I wanted would make me happy. I would just trust my instincts when I saw a shoe I wanted and buy it. Looking back, I waisted a hell of a lot of money. LOL.

I have a question for anyone who's gotten a chance to hold the Cornering's: What exactly makes them so light? It looks like they're made out of a regular leather upper with overlays, WHY are they so light?

BILLY_

Great pics of those early samples...it would have been cool if that could have been finished off like that.

Back
Top Bottom