And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Most of you hate or just talk out of your a#$%# like dude said if theres no pics it didnt happen, Thanks glad you know what i do on a daily basis shout out to 160jordansdeep    

np and if thats you in the pic with the enimen 4's 
i am sure you telling the truth about the 3's 

dont listen to the hate on here man

niketalk is full of clowns 

Most of you hate or just talk out of your a#$%# like dude said if theres no pics it didnt happen, Thanks glad you know what i do on a daily basis shout out to 160jordansdeep    

np and if thats you in the pic with the enimen 4's 
i am sure you telling the truth about the 3's 

dont listen to the hate on here man

niketalk is full of clowns 

The samples are definitely nubuck BUT the release version will be leather.

The samples are definitely nubuck BUT the release version will be leather.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Look, we don't doubt you have pics, but now you're just being childish about it. You're clearly just doing all of this out of spite at this point. Being on your blackberry clearly didn't stop you from sending that teaser pic. So just send the real thing and stop with the back and forth with everyone. Can we act like adults around here?
He's a clown.

As much as I hate to say it, I wish JRose was still here because he'd lock up threads like this in an instant.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Look, we don't doubt you have pics, but now you're just being childish about it. You're clearly just doing all of this out of spite at this point. Being on your blackberry clearly didn't stop you from sending that teaser pic. So just send the real thing and stop with the back and forth with everyone. Can we act like adults around here?
He's a clown.

As much as I hate to say it, I wish JRose was still here because he'd lock up threads like this in an instant.

LMAFAO Nubuck!!! Dude is looking for some attention plain and simple...................

Just post the pic or its ducktales. PERIOD

LMAFAO Nubuck!!! Dude is looking for some attention plain and simple...................

Just post the pic or its ducktales. PERIOD

what was the whole point in starting this thread if your not willing to share pics?
/thread 

what was the whole point in starting this thread if your not willing to share pics?
/thread 

weak thread, pics or close. its 2011, pics should be easy esp if this type of thread
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom