And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

The dude is legit. He's a hommie from waaaaay back. Check out some of his postings. He lays low but has a lot of credibility.
If people came correct, then I'm sure he would have posted the pic as soon as he got a chance. No need to bash a dude who probably has had more heat than all of you and your hommies. Kids gotta learn to respect these days...

The dude is legit. He's a hommie from waaaaay back. Check out some of his postings. He lays low but has a lot of credibility.
If people came correct, then I'm sure he would have posted the pic as soon as he got a chance. No need to bash a dude who probably has had more heat than all of you and your hommies. Kids gotta learn to respect these days...

Lakers fans are ornery right now anyways
wink.gif

Originally Posted by oneand23

It's the internet homie. Not that serious.

Originally Posted by oneand23

It's the internet homie. Not that serious.

thanks for the scary info. i wouldn't have copped either way, but that sounds terrible.

thanks for the scary info. i wouldn't have copped either way, but that sounds terrible.

Doesn't matter because
It's just a sample pair hopefully (more than likely they will change) if
Not, peace jb!

Doesn't matter because
It's just a sample pair hopefully (more than likely they will change) if
Not, peace jb!

Originally Posted by eltouha

Really ? You got a pair already ?It's on my hit list !It's a classic !

Originally Posted by eltouha

Really ? You got a pair already ?It's on my hit list !It's a classic !

Back
Top Bottom