And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

I hope these remain leather. I'm all for retro+ colorways but altering

the materials on the OG's is just DEAD WRONG!

I hope these remain leather. I'm all for retro+ colorways but altering

the materials on the OG's is just DEAD WRONG!

Thats The Sample You Seen... I Dont Feel Like Doin A Man Hunt For The Post When Dude Said The Samples Have Nubuck An The Final Product Will Have Leather... Ill Jus Let The Storm Pass An Wait Till October... If We Do End Up Getting Nubuck Idk... JB Is Truely Pathetic...

Thats The Sample You Seen... I Dont Feel Like Doin A Man Hunt For The Post When Dude Said The Samples Have Nubuck An The Final Product Will Have Leather... Ill Jus Let The Storm Pass An Wait Till October... If We Do End Up Getting Nubuck Idk... JB Is Truely Pathetic...

That's the best pic he took with a BLACKBERRY ?
roll.gif
Obviously this lame is looking for attention . Lock this trash up

That's the best pic he took with a BLACKBERRY ?
roll.gif
Obviously this lame is looking for attention . Lock this trash up

Question for the OP...Not doubting you but please inform all of us how you actually got your hands on this sample ?You work for Nike/JB ? You work for the press, sneaker site etc .

Question for the OP...Not doubting you but please inform all of us how you actually got your hands on this sample ?You work for Nike/JB ? You work for the press, sneaker site etc .

the fact that 160 is endorsing this dude makes me want to believe him, but then again there still are no pics, so its just a rumor as of now. We'll find out soon enough though.

the fact that 160 is endorsing this dude makes me want to believe him, but then again there still are no pics, so its just a rumor as of now. We'll find out soon enough though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

thanks elcerrito91 

i dont vouch for too many people but off the bat i could tell the OP (niketalk shorthand) was telling the truth 

he sent me a pic of the sample its suede 
btw i dont need anyone e-mailing me and asking for the sample pic 

the OP asked me not to send it out 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

thanks elcerrito91 

i dont vouch for too many people but off the bat i could tell the OP (niketalk shorthand) was telling the truth 

he sent me a pic of the sample its suede 
btw i dont need anyone e-mailing me and asking for the sample pic 

the OP asked me not to send it out 

Back
Top Bottom