And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

probably been posted b4
air-jordan-3-black-cement-2011.jpg

i am hoping for this
but in the pic i was sent there was the sample tag attached to the shoe 

also its a little too early for this shoe to be in production since the release is in November and most times the sweatshops start on making the shoe 3 months before release

until i see the sticker on the box and the label on the shoe i dont know what the shoe is going to look like 

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

probably been posted b4
air-jordan-3-black-cement-2011.jpg

i am hoping for this
but in the pic i was sent there was the sample tag attached to the shoe 

also its a little too early for this shoe to be in production since the release is in November and most times the sweatshops start on making the shoe 3 months before release

until i see the sticker on the box and the label on the shoe i dont know what the shoe is going to look like 

Why are you all waiting around for a pic of the worst thing Jordan could ever do to the III's?

I highly doubt that this will happen....there are dozens of samples of each shoe before it releases, and with 5 months left until release day, don't get your pannies in a bunch.

A thread like this without pics is hard to judge, so like the colonials said
"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"

Why are you all waiting around for a pic of the worst thing Jordan could ever do to the III's?

I highly doubt that this will happen....there are dozens of samples of each shoe before it releases, and with 5 months left until release day, don't get your pannies in a bunch.

A thread like this without pics is hard to judge, so like the colonials said
"NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"

If dudes so sensitive about people on here not believeing him that he won't post pics now then this thread needs to be locked up, stop wasting everyones time, BTW I don't doubt what he saw , if they did it to the flu games they can do it to these
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Gink

Lakers fans are ornery right now anyways
wink.gif

What does that have to do with anything? Were about to make be history anyway!

And fixed
laugh.gif

If dudes so sensitive about people on here not believeing him that he won't post pics now then this thread needs to be locked up, stop wasting everyones time, BTW I don't doubt what he saw , if they did it to the flu games they can do it to these
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Gink

Lakers fans are ornery right now anyways
wink.gif

What does that have to do with anything? Were about to make be history anyway!

And fixed
laugh.gif

air-jordan-iii-black-cement-2011-retro-2.jpg

So is this another CDP??? Pic is from sneakernews May 3rd looks like leather to me. 

air-jordan-iii-black-cement-2011-retro-2.jpg

So is this another CDP??? Pic is from sneakernews May 3rd looks like leather to me. 

^^ already been discussed. apparently they are a smaller size which makes them look off.

^^ already been discussed. apparently they are a smaller size which makes them look off.

Back
Top Bottom