And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I PASSED ON FLU GAMES. WILL PASS ON THESE IF THEY ARE NUBUCK.

WOW.

OUT OF ALL THE JORDAN BRAND MISHAPS (NO 3M ON FLINTS, TERRIBLE MILITARY BLUE 4'S, SHAPE OF THE 11'S, ETC.) NUBUCK ON THESE WOULD BE THE WORSE &*$%-UP BY FAR.....

I really hope this is a sample.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

never doubted this thread so i left my input an output till now, if they do release like that i will be super dissapointed. these were supposed to be my one and only jb cop this year....wouldnt doubt because they released our flu games in the same manner.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
...and that shiny midsole
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
had to quote myself i didnt doubt dude or this thread at all. they released the flu games the way they did and thats a classic so now we have black cement 3s with nubuck 
30t6p3b.gif
 imagine what else can they release in the future. 
frown.gif

never doubted this thread so i left my input an output till now, if they do release like that i will be super dissapointed. these were supposed to be my one and only jb cop this year....wouldnt doubt because they released our flu games in the same manner.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
had to quote myself i didnt doubt dude or this thread at all. they released the flu games the way they did and thats a classic so now we have black cement 3s with nubuck 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
suede 11's 2017.

ohwell.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
suede 11's 2017.

It has been confirmed that they are in fact going to be nubuck.  Tragedy! But it is what it is.  Not a fan of suede shoes in general so these will be a negative.  However,  I suggest that you do you.  If you think they are fire then buy them.  If not leave em' alone.

It has been confirmed that they are in fact going to be nubuck.  Tragedy! But it is what it is.  Not a fan of suede shoes in general so these will be a negative.  However,  I suggest that you do you.  If you think they are fire then buy them.  If not leave em' alone.

Originally Posted by Lem

So, like everyone else I was kinda trippin' when I saw these pics and the chance that these would be killed and released in nubuck. But I just read today that the retail version will be released in LEATHER and that these are just samples that JB was trying out. This is just what I read so try not to direct any hate this way lol, here's the link from SneakerFiles:

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-sample-detailed-images/

Originally Posted by Lem

So, like everyone else I was kinda trippin' when I saw these pics and the chance that these would be killed and released in nubuck. But I just read today that the retail version will be released in LEATHER and that these are just samples that JB was trying out. This is just what I read so try not to direct any hate this way lol, here's the link from SneakerFiles:

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-sample-detailed-images/

Back
Top Bottom