and we're done

Wolters is the definition of a pure point , he just can also shoot . The only flaws to his game is that he is "slow" and "unathletic" but he is an elite P&R player. I can see him being better than Felton by his second season

never knew wolters was white, pass.

lolololol

Wolters is the definition of a pure point , he just can also shoot . The only flaws to his game is that he is "slow" and "unathletic" but he is an elite P&R player. I can see him being better than Felton by his second season

being slow and unathletic are two qualities that can really hurt a pg. and I didn't see a lot of defense on him during those clips. I don't see him being successful or taking the Knicks to that next level

One day this curse gotta end and we get to Finals. Feels like everybody been in the past 10 years but us. Sh*t is
mean.gif

You can add me to the list on the first page....

I hope we can make something happen next year but seeing the competition out there makes me nervous unless STAT has a miraculous recovery and plays like he did when he first got here. Let alone if he plays at that level how he Chandler, and Melo can co-exist has me not holding my breath....

I've never seen somebody cost themselves so much money in so little time like JR has....

At least he'll be on the Knicks next year....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom