and we're done

Amare and Melo will and can coexist.
Don't believe it just watch :pimp:

Felton
Shumpert
Melo
Amare
Tyson

We will only win if amare can stay healthy.

A bunch of my homies met Landry Fields in edc vegas last night and got so tight with him that he cancelled his flight to rage with them again tn :rofl:

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread since game 6 :x

Can't believe people in here want a white PG.....**** no. Son, if we draft a white PG, I'll be taking a break from the Knicks for a couple of seasons.

It does keep with the tradition of our first round draft picks getting booed :lol:

I wouldn't mind signing Josh Harrelson. i always like how he played, D'antoni wasn't a coach who works with players, rather just place a player into his system.

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread since game 6 :x

Can't believe people in here want a white PG.....**** no. Son, if we draft a white PG, I'll be taking a break from the Knicks for a couple of seasons.

Come on son,

Kidd was White

But the 27-year-old Smith, a New Jersey native, likes playing close to home, and his relationship with Woodson could be a key factor in his decision. Also, Smith's younger brother Chris will be on the Knicks' summer league roster for the second straight year.

I'm tryna go to the draft but I think tickets are sold out smh. If I do make it best believe I'm booing unless it's gorgui.

ron artest to the knicks...thoughts?
He'll be 34 when the season starts and is coming off an injury riddled season.... I wouldn't give him any kind of big money which the Knicks probably don't have anyway due to their cap situation. If he would take a MLE (If we still have one) I'd say MAYBE.

The dude is also a headcase which would probably be enhanced since he'd be "coming home".

That being said I am still salty that we drafted FREDRICK WEISS instead of him in the 1999 draft.... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom