and we're done

Rondo + Wallace + Lee + Bass for Amare + Camby + White + picks. That saves Celtics $7,671,734 immediately and gets them out of those contracts. Camby has only 1M guaranteed next season and no incoming contract goes past next season.

I'm more impressed with the CJ Leslie signing because I'm surprised that he went undrafted. CJ Leslie will ocntribute.

I was expecting someone else, but THJ is a more polished player and is going to be a way less of a head case than JR. Interested to see how FA goes, really hope we can resign Priggy ateleast, maybe Cope.

Call me crazy, but I wouldnt give Shump for Rondo. Probably because I think Rondo will be exposed when he gets back and doesnt have KG and PP to dump off to. Also, I dont think Woodson would use him correctly.

Last edited:
Rondo + Wallace + Lee + Bass for Amare + Camby + White + picks. That saves Celtics $7,671,734 immediately and gets them out of those contracts. Camby has only 1M guaranteed next season and no incoming contract goes past next season.
I'm pretty sure they have to keep Wallace for a certain amount of time before trading him... I think until Dec. at the minimum.....

Also did KG wave his no trade clause to the Nets? I haven't heard one thing about that and he has the power to squash that deal in one second...

Last edited:
Whoa CJ Leslie? I like dude game alot, im suprised he didnt get drafted. High hopes, i remember him and John Wall being teammates

Pretty positive it's impossible for Amare to significantly restructure his contract.

And if they came to him and said that, I hope he would laugh in their faces for a good 20 minutes. Then say "Tell Melo to go first" considering it was Melo who couldn't wait to sign in NY and had to get his extension.

If they want Shump for Rondo we have to give him up. I'd love to keep him but you have to make that deal.

Pretty positive it's impossible for Amare to significantly restructure his contract.

And if they came to him and said that, I hope he would laugh in their faces for a good 20 minutes. Then say "Tell Melo to go first" considering it was Melo who couldn't wait to sign in NY and had to get his extension.

Have they forgot how well the paycuts worked out for the Heat?! :smh:

Yeah but the heat went in to the contracts taking less money.... They didn't re-negotiate in the middle of contracts like suggested....

I hate the Hardway pick, should have taken Crabbe.

I'm on board with CJ Leslie though, that kid is a basketball player, NC State was just a horrible environment, hopefully he shows out.

Only person I think is a valuable asset towards Rondo is Iman. Don't see it happening.

C.J. Leslie? Very good athlete who didn't develop much in college. We needed an infusion of athleticism but we'll see. I think at least he'll be decent on the defensive end just because he's athletic, he'll be able to keep up with other guys and get into the passing lanes here and there off that alone. We'll see how far he'll make it, no risk, mid-level reward kinda move.

Honestly I just wish they didn't extend Billups after the 2011 season for $15 million... He was going to be 35 when the 2012 season started and all ready he was breaking down during his short tenure with the Knicks....

They had to use their amnesty on somebody they gave a contract two weeks prior to in order to get Chandler. Since we lost the Amnesty we are stuck with Stoudemire's UN-TRADABLE UN-INSURED contract which handcuff's the Knicks tremendously...

Damn, I would love to get Rondo.

Just a few months ago fans and people in the organization were really thinking Jared Dudley for Shumpert. Hahahaha, ******g morons.

Back
Top Bottom