and we're done

Lmao a 2nd yr player gettin vets min

a second year 29 year old player.

The fans and the organization like him. He hasn't done enough to earn as much money as some teams are going to throw at him. Plus we don't have enough to match what other teams are going to give him.

^ this is why im saying to go all out and use that mini mid level on 1 good player to get the knicks another scoring option besides jr... if you think about it right now its just melo, jr, felton as scoring options... amare would be on there but hes never healthy but getting paid franchise player money :smh: and bargnani needs to be healthy also for me to judge him... i know he use to kill the knicks

^ yup, finalizing the deal now
smokin.gif

orange JR jersey cooooppppppeeeedddd
yessir

Bring back Prigs , sign Garcia or Barnes, and sign Brand . We will be extremely better than we were last year. Our only weak point will be our starting PG

Good to see Prig nearly back, Think we taking the L with Cope, Can't blame him,

Next step get K-Mart signed up

I rather pass on Brand but if he's at the vet min you can't have too many bodies. Would rather see k mart and CJ Leslie get burn though.

Kinda annoyed he's cutting into our 2015 cap space lol. Its good to have him back tho with Prigs were deep as **** at the guard position .

that's cool. decent price. everyone's content, right?

yeah he completely sucked in the playoffs, but i have confidence he'll contribute next season like he did last

That's a steal.

I would have liked for it to not go beyond two years, but it is what it is. We're now on the books for like $10 million in salaries in 2015.:lol:

No biggie. I can live with it.

Happy to have JR back!!!!

Think we might be getting Telfair.....if that happens my wallet is DONE. Been wanting a Telfair jersey since his HS days :smh: Copping alternate, away and home Telfair jerseys if this happens :smokin

Back
Top Bottom