and we're done

:rofl: thanks for the laugh, Francis

francis edward @charliefrancee
YO. RT @agentzeroisback: I would love to be a New York Knick

I pretty much see it was a lateral move, but with a higher upside.

IF he can stay healthy and he can at least go off the dribble.

I see it as a small salary dump. That's it. I don't even consider him on the team. I frankly will zone out until 2015 and just enjoy the rivalry games

I'd give Iverson a call before Gilbert.

And I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to eat their words about Bargnani. The Craptors ruin everyone.

So much up in the air this off-season, getting a little nervous about this squad. Don't want to see us regress.

priggs locked in for two years. good move

just need to get him to shoot the damn ball when he's wide open

Man I love Iverson but come on, Is this really what we have come down to? :smh:

Heat 'fans' will be laughing at our expense

nthat.gif

Man I love Iverson but come on, Is this really what we have come down to? :smh:

Heat 'fans' will be laughing at our expense

There's no way we sign Iverson. The kid just said he would rather give AI a shot than Gil. Now, seeing Iverson would be like when we had Penny or T Mac. We didn't expect much but it was cool seeing my favorite players on my team.

As for Gil. He's still younger than most of our roster and can hoop. I don't see how it could hurt to give him a workout. If it works, you pay him the vet min.

Thread title about to have dudes thinkin I'm in here goin crazy tryin to convince you guys we should get Iverson
laugh.gif

While I dont think he would be a terrible guy to have coming off the bench for scoring, idk if his ego will let him play that role. Thats obviously one of my favorite players ever. But IDK if he would fit well with the squad. Atleast Gil will just go out there and try to prove people wrong and show he can still ball, especially coming off the bench. Iverson prolly wouldnt take too kindly to being the 3rd or 4th guard off the bench.

Knicks Iverson jersey would be copped with the quickness tho. Dont get it twisted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom