and we're done

Lets get K-Mart and a serviceable backup center and call it a day... Is Ronnie Turiaf still in the league..... :lol:

If we get

K-Mart
Artest
Aaron Brooks.

I'd be happy for once.

Childress = Is even worse than James White
Brand = Nope
Telfair = Don't ever come back, stay away.

@Al_Iannazzone: NBA salary cap is for 2013-14 is $58.679M. Melo, Amar'e and Tyson combined make $57.17 M

@Al_Iannazzone: Luxury tax is $71.748 million. Amar'e, Melo, Tyson, Felton and Bargnani will make about $71.8 million

If Melo opts out and dips, how much money will we have to play around with 2015?

We should be good to rebuild and maybe bring in a star or two right?

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 1h

Hypothetical: Knicks go out in first round, Melo walks, Amare & Bargnani on expiring contracts. Rebuild. Is it really the end of the world?
Who the **** are we losing to in the first round? :lol:

Even if everybody is drinking that fools gold tainted BK Nets koolaid AGAIN we're anywhere from the 2nd to 4th seed. I mean Hawks probably not making the playoffs, Celts aint, c'mon lets be serious.

Ain't mad at the rest of that scenario though like I already said.

If Melo opts out and dips, how much money will we have to play around with 2015?

We should be good to rebuild and maybe bring in a star or two right?
Going by the cap and luxury tax post Melo is like 22-25 mil off the books and that included with the other expiring contracts we got 72 mil to work with.

So in a world where we kinda do the same thing again, that's 2 max contracts for stars and two other pretty big contracts with the rest of the roster getting the mle and the min. Plus draft picks and Dolan goes back to paying luxury tax.

Last edited:
Top 4 seeds in the east are going to be;

Heat
Pacers
Knicks
Nets

( no particular order )

It's very doubtful the Knicks get bounced in the first unless the team falls apart.

Bulls are gonna fall into that 5/6 seed.

LOL.

Heat
Pacers
Knicks
Nets

( no particular order )

It's very doubtful the Knicks get bounced in the first unless the team falls apart.

But with Rose coming back and Thibs putting all that mileage on that team along with the thin bench.

Wizards, Hawks, Cavs, Celtics, Pistons are gonna make up those final 3 seeds and those are 5 game series for the top 4 seeds.

Knicks 3rd is wishful thinking....still more moves needed.

Last edited:
the league or the knicks? I think MDA couldve used him

::Francis shrug::

Same thing. He'd proven he didn't belong at the top level.

Agree to disagree. Starbury had talent. The man held him down.

As for our goal for next season? Win the Atlantic and go from there. We can speculate all we want about the Nets, Bulls, and Pacers. But at the end of the day we need to take care of business.

After thinking to myself, I can definitely see Ron Artest rocking orange and blue in the Garden yelling out QB with this thunn-thunns cheering for him from the nosebleeds :pimp:

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 5m
They waived the buns because the lettuce put them over the salary cap. I went into the restaurant furious. "No more whole grain buns. What!"

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 8m
And then "My Favorite Burger" took away the whole grain buns. These losers amnestied the buns.. Unreal man..

Last edited:
Bill Burgos got hired by the Magic to be their Strength and Conditioning coach. One more year before I can go put in that work, they need a PT to do that job. :pimp: I would of had Amare back by now.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 5m
They waived the buns because the lettuce put them over the salary cap. I went into the restaurant furious. "No more whole grain buns. What!"

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 8m
And then "My Favorite Burger" took away the whole grain buns. These losers amnestied the buns.. Unreal man..
:lol: What the heck is he trying to say???

Heat
Pacers
Knicks
Nets

( no particular order )

But with Rose coming back and Thibs putting all that mileage on that team along with the thin bench.

Wizards, Hawks, Cavs, Celtics, Pistons are gonna make up those final 3 seeds and those are 5 game series for the top 4 seeds.

Can see the Bulls finishing higher then us if Rose firing from the start and they pick up a few pieces

Back
Top Bottom