and we're done

Bill Burgos got hired by the Magic to be their Strength and Conditioning coach. One more year before I can go put in that work, they need a PT to do that job. :pimp: I would of had Amare back by now.
strength and conditioing coach has to be one of the best jobs ever. the dude at st johns would spend his day on the computer looking stuff up online and on the treadmill. then he'd spend a couple of hours with the mens and then womens teams just telling them what to do.

those artest tweets are bizarre. dude really is on a different astral plane than us.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 5m
They waived the buns because the lettuce put them over the salary cap. I went into the restaurant furious. "No more whole grain buns. What!"

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 8m
And then "My Favorite Burger" took away the whole grain buns. These losers amnestied the buns.. Unreal man..

Lolwut

strength and conditioing coach has to be one of the best jobs ever. the dude at st johns would spend his day on the computer looking stuff up online and on the treadmill. then he'd spend a couple of hours with the mens and then womens teams just telling them what to do.

those artest tweets are bizarre. dude really is on a different astral plane than us.

I've seen that, though strength and conditioning coaches at the professional are on point. Being a physical therapist, my approach to strength and conditioning is different than theirs would be because of the differences in philosophy and differences in what we actually do.

I've seen that, though strength and conditioning coaches at the professional are on point. Being a physical therapist, my approach to strength and conditioning is different than theirs would be because of the differences in philosophy and differences in what we actually do.

being an accountant with no kids >

Every one in PT or exercise science dreams they work for a professional team, its damn near impossible. Really all about networking in that field if you wanna work for a pro team.

I know a friend who has an "in" with the Denver Nuggets staff because he's currently interning in that Dr. James Andrews center. A whole lotta **** sucking was involved to intern there.

Every one in PT or exercise science dreams they work for a professional team, its damn near impossible. Really all about networking in that field if you wanna work for a pro team.

I know a friend who has an "in" with the Denver Nuggets staff because he's currently interning in that Dr. James Andrews center. A whole lotta **** sucking was involved to intern there.

True, though I already have a rapport with Lisa Callahan, who's the director of medical care for the Knicks. One of my current professors just was with his group for two years in AL.

being an accountant with no kids >

:lol:

PT and no kids :pimp: >

If Amnestied, Metta World Peace Wants To Join The Knicks

“Whatever he makes next is an added bonus. Playing with a team that has a chance with the championship would be even better. He loves the Knicks.”

Despite the fact that Metta wouldn’t mind being a Knick, his preference would most certainly be to remain with the Lakers according to Zwerling and Morales.

“Morales said World Peace would be “upset” if the Lakers amnesty him, and that he would even consider retirement if any team with room to fit him under the salary cap claimed him off waivers.”

Knicks announce Andrea Bargnani deal
July 10th, 2013 12:13 pm
The Knicks have officially announced the Andrea Bargnani trade.

“Seven-foot versatile players with a good midrange offensive game and an ability to stretch the other team’s defense are hard to come by,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Glen Grunwald said.

Toronto will receive Steve Novak, Marcus Camby, Quentin Richardson, a first round draft pick and two second round draft picks in exchange for Bargnani.

“Andrea has great size and can create huge match-up problems for our opponents,” Head Coach Mike Woodson said. “He can score both inside and out. He will be a great complement to Carmelo, Tyson and Amar’e.”

Bargnani averaged 12.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 28.7 minutes in 35 games during the 2012-13 season.

He will wear No. 77

#77? Vladimir Radmanovic 2.0? :lol: It looks like Woodson supported the trade.

The thread title made me come back here :lol:. Anyone got Zendon Hamilton on speed dial? Ron's tweets are gold, I think I should follow him. I told y'all this trade was dumb. Did they officially let Copeland go too? :smh:. That backwards hustle...

Zendon Hamilton :lol: I used to see dude all the time in the gym at St. John's just shooting by himself as the team practiced. Really nice guy. Used to sign him all the time back in the NBA Live days as my 12-15th man.

The only way we would've kept Cope was if we let go of Prigs. It was either Prigs or Cope. Not both.

Out of the two, I would have kept Copeland. I mean, is it THAT hard to make that decision?

Zendon Hamilton :lol: I used to see dude all the time in the gym at St. John's just shooting by himself as the team practiced. Really nice guy. Used to sign him all the time back in the NBA Live days as my 12-15th man.

I never thought he'd be that great in the L, but even for his standards he underachieved. Imagine if he was coming out now. He might be a lottery pick :rofl:

Ron just posted that pic of himself wearing a knicks hat on twitter :lol:

its obvious he wants to be a knick :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom