and we're done

I'm cool without Amare for the whole season. (He's crazy in 2K right now tho. :lol: )

Melo at the 4. :smokin

We got way too many weapons also.

I think we better off. Real talk.

I'm cool without Amare for the whole season. (He's crazy in 2K right now tho. :lol: )
Melo at the 4. :smokin
We got way too many weapons also.
I think we better off. Real talk.

Perfect! Great Plan.

Lets spend 20 million dollars a season for the next 3 years and not utilize an asset. Makes sense.

When it comes down to reality, we don't have enough offensive weapons. "We got too many weapons" - No, not even close.

Seeing as our medical staff is the equivalent of a free clinic, I'm going to keep expectations low until otherwise stated.

yeah 2-3 weeks means out for the season. gotta hav ethe mets medical staff or something

amare gonna be smoking that sticky icky for "good treatment"

:lol: Well damn. Out for the season.

amputation scheduled for the third week in November. :smh:

its the curse of Marcus Camby :smh:

22 threes attempted
Somewhere, Dantoni is smiling.

:smh: :lol:

Yup you can smell the season in the air :lol: . Here we go.......,......

ihx36wsbVEKWH.gif

Yall got me in tears. :rofl:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks ... 3rd-in-mvp

http://www.nba.com/news/2012-13-gm-surv ... l?rss=true

Which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line?

1. Kevin Durant -- 46.7 percent
2. Kobe Bryant -- 40.0 percent
3. Carmelo Anthony -- 6.7 percent

Who is the best perimeter defender in the NBA?

1. Tony Allen, Memphis -- 33.3%
2. LeBron James, Miami -- 26.7%
3. Avery Bradley, Boston, Andre Iguodala, Denver, Rajon Rondo, Boston, Thabo Sefolosha, Oklahoma City -- 6.7%
Also receiving votes: Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers; Eric Gordon, New Orleans; Dahntay Jones, Dallas; Metta World Peace, L.A. Lakers
Last year: Tony Allen -- 26.9%
roll.gif

Last edited:
Smh title got me nervous, thought it said amare out for season, bugged out, then re-read it and saw there was another line

Amare out for season...

opener

Perfect! Great Plan.
Lets spend 20 million dollars a season for the next 3 years and not utilize an asset. Makes sense.
When it comes down to reality, we don't have enough offensive weapons. "We got too many weapons" - No, not even close.

Who's actually spending the money ? :lol:

At the end of the day if he can't play he's not an asset. He's untradeable and at this point it's pointless to keep hoping for this team to gel when they can't even have the best 2 players on the court at the same time.

I'm not GLAD by any means, but if you think about it. Subtracting Amare from the rotation helps out a lot IMO. And improves our DEFENSE MAJORLY. I like STAT. I think he did a lot for us in that first season he came. He changed the tone of the franchise and got us headed in the right direction. I'm just done with the "Aww man, w/o STAT and Melo we have no chance." mentality. I thought that way last year, but this year out team make-up is different. (Yes, old. But I like the team.)

Offensively, maybe your right. But we don't want to have to score 100 to win anymore anyway. We could actually be the BEST defensive team in the League.

We got 2 starting PG's (Pablo and Kidd) on our bench that have almost 30 years of experience between them. We got 3 injured SG (Brewer, J.R. and Shump) while James White starts to look like another great perimeter defender for us. We got the best 3 point shooter in the L. We have a rookie Forward (Cope) that's active and capable of contributing right away. We have arguably the best Defender on the perimeter and in the paint in the L. Sheed, Camby and Kurt are all old but I think they can collectively hold down the front-court when Chandler is out.

(PG) Felton / Kidd / Pablo
(SG/SF) Shump / J.R. / Brewer / White / Novak
(PF) Melo / Copeland / Thomas
(C) Chandler / Camby / Sheed

I like it :wow: optimistic I guess. :\

I still feel keeping Melo at PF for an extended period of time is actually a negative in the long run.

That Amare is out is good talk won't last long till Melo is the only one scoring and we're playing Melo ball by default :nerd:

Last edited:
New York Islanders are moving to Brooklyn in 2015.

These teams are trying to take over New York City :lol:

As if I didn't hate the nets enough I ******g HATE the islanders. Even more then I hate the devils.

Lupica said yesterday he expects the Knicks to finish 4th...in the division. :lol:
Is it that funny? That far-fetched tho? Considering what happened last year and with the Nets & Sixers getting better? Can you blame the dude?

Going to be a tight division. Real tight. Couple games could separate 1-4.

once again...please tell me how the Nets are better than the knicks?...i just don't see it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom