and we're done

How many curses we got? :lol: Ewing, Riley, Othella Harrington too?
Who next, Curry and TD?
If you know Knicks history you'd know that the curse didn't start there. Not Ewing, Not Riley. To me, It started after we won the championship and fellow NYorker Kareem Abdul-Jabber said he wanted to be traded to NY but we passed. Instead he went to LA and they had a dynasty until he retired. Mapping out the blueprint for the Lakers to continue winning 10 years later. Knicks should have been as prestigious as the Lakers are to this day.

If their is a "curse" it started then.
So..... blame Dolan?

i blame Dave Checketts, Willis Reed, Wally Szczerbiak, Doug Collins, Johnny Andriase, Marv Albert, Gus Johnson, Herb Williams and Charles Oakley

oh and Kelly Tripuca

Last edited:

So, what's the deal? Amare is out for the season or what? 2-3 weeks seems a fishy to me. If memory serves me correctly, Lin was supposed to be out just as long and ended up missing the entire post-season :lol:

Phoenix knew what they were doing when they told Amare to kick rocks. They have arguably the best medical staff in all of professional sports. They said he wasn't going to last no more than 5 years and he's in year 3 of a 5 year deal. He's basically playing on borrowed time. If this is in fact a "cover up" of a bigger issue then we need to cut our losses ASAP and move on.

Obviously we cannot trade Amare, so we need to make the right adjustments and plan accordingly. Nothing we can do now about it. Dude signed the guaranteed contract and it cannot be taken back. I know a lot of you guys will complain and say how it's the same old Knicks, but what other options did we have, really? We waited all this time for LeBron and came up with nothing. We had to make a move. Maybe if we were the St. Louis Knicks things would've been different, but in NYC you gotta make a move.

Now, if he is only out for 2-3 weeks, then we shouldn't throw our arms up in the air and feel helpless. We can now finally ease him in with the second unit and maybe make that his role. With knee problems and now back issues, Amare needs to reassess what's most important to him--His pride or his career.

All that work in the offseason with Hakeem seems like a total waste now.

It just hit me that we aren't winning **** while Lebron is in Miami and Stoudemire is our #2. **** really blows man

regular season didn't even start yet lol

By the mood in this thread, I would have thought Antonio McDyess got injured in a preseason game because of Don Chaney

[h3] [/h3]
[h3]LeBron Ranks 1st At Small Forward, 3rd At Power Forward In GM Poll[/h3]
Oct 22, 2012 1:29 PM EDT

James_LeBron_mia_120612.jpg

LeBron James received 73.3% of the vote by general managers as the best small forward in the NBA.

James also received 16.7% of the vote at the power forward position to place third.

James is expected to play more at power forward this season as the Miami Heat feature 'position-less' basketball.

ViaJohn Schuhmann/NBA.com

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...3rd_At_Power_Forward_In_GM_Poll#ixzz2A7mEz9E7
Im sorry but this is laughable , just as funny as "he can easily guard positions 1-5" do people really believe this stuff ?

It just hit me that we aren't winning **** while Lebron is in Miami and Stoudemire is our #2. **** really blows man
dont forget dwade reckless attack basket mentality is going to play in our favor(im hoping)... dude is a injury waiting to happen imo

i honestly think this will be Wade's worst season...
They've been saying that about Wade for years, so far no major injuries. Even if Wade has his worst season you know that wouldn't be saying much, the man can score 20 on one leg, especially with LeBron, Bosh, and Ray Allen spreading the floor. You can't double team the Heat, it's impossible.

Im sorry but this is laughable

Not really.

& Wade looks spry again this pre-season. This team had the formula to be competitive (at least) with them last year until the Amar'e/Melo dynamic came back and Woodson played it traditional. (not Amar'e's or Melo's fault). I have no faith in it this year. You can't play isolation basketball vs that team.

I'm more concerned with avoiding them in Rnd 2 and hopefully avoiding the MIA/BOS side of the bracket if possible.

Last edited:
Need to find a cow print fur suit for party.

Matching boots on deck.

or

Looks like Chandler lol

Last edited:
late but thanks for the bday wishes

by the way, lets set up another fantasy league I forgot who did it last year on yahoo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom